Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
Hello, everybody! I'm back on behalf of the Freedom! Community Team with another Community Newsletter for you. Change is in the air, all around, it's everywhere. Let's see if you've been keeping up, and catch you up if you've missed anything in the last couple of weeks.

Creativity For The Win (Literally!)
This month's forum contest has begun and it is a great one! Throughout September you can submit creative and conversational emojis in the official thread below. The winning emojis will be uploaded for use on the Freedom! Discord server. How awesome would it be to see your creation being used in the server? You win Steam game keys too! Good luck, everybody! I look forward to seeing your creations.
www.community.tm/create-your-very-own-emoji-for-freedom-contest-prizes

Forum Layout Changes & Updates! Oooo!
Have you noticed the forum changes that have been rolling out? Check out the Home page.
My favorite change so far is the cool slider that showcases important official posts.
www.community.tm/forum-updates-new-portal-recent-media-discord-and-more

Also, as shown in the image above, the forums are now on Tapatalk.
Join the conversation on the official announcement post by @Row and find out all about it.
www.community.tm/threads/freedom-forums-are-now-on-tapatalk

Freedom! Helps You Understand Copyright
Check out the following thread for great info and answers to questions such as "Why does copyright matter?" and "Who is entitled to claim copyright?". This is all important for content creators to understand: www.community.tm/threads/understanding-copyright

Anthony Focusing on Sponsorships
For about a year and a half the Community Team has absolutely loved working with Anthony Smith, we learned so much from him and have appreciated his dedication to community. Recently, he took a step away from community, and now he is focused on Sponsorships; working on finding new and innovative ways to make Freedom! a more exciting option for creators of all sizes. We are excited to see what is in store from Anthony! Thank you @Anthony Smith for everything, and for the implied vote of confidence in us as you shift toward Sponsorship.

(y) (Y) #FreedomFamily Stands Out
(y) (Y)

It's time to feature 3 active #FreedomFamily users. Also, we're resetting!
Everyone is eligible to be featured again. Get active. Go tweet stuff.

:D
Kyle The Pug, Hovac One, and Nath042 :D
Thanks for being awesome and interacting. Show them some love, everybody!
Be sure to be active using #FreedomFamily on Twitter for your chance to be featured.

YouTube's Design Changes! Whoa!
During the last couple of weeks there has been quite a bit of talk about YouTube changing the design of their logo, and much of the layout of the platform. Not everybody is seeing all of the changes yet, but @ItsJustJord wrote a post explaining How to get the new YouTube layout if you want to. I'm open to change if it helps the UI. Tell us your thoughts on the new layout if you've been using it.
www.youtube.googleblog.com/a-new-youtube-look-that-works-for-you

YouTube Help made a vid introducing the new design if you're interested in hearing about it from the YouTube team.

YouTube Search & Discovery: Tips for Success

Tips that help you understand how to get discovered - from the YouTube Team!
The video below introduces a series of helpful videos, full playlist is linked underneath:

www.youtube.com/playlist/youtube-search-discovery-tips-success

★ First MMO game studio? - $1.9 million USD paid! - 2 x 110% rev share
George updates you in an "unedited" personal style :)

★ Pitfalls with expectations - Tips w/ a Hint of Lime
The expectations you set can be the difference between love and hate, are you setting the right expectations?

♫ Genius movie trailer - Show us your Musical Genius!
Music Factory team rescored the Genius movie trailer for a contest to compose music in London with Hans Zimmer!
Help them win by watching ➜ http://indi.com/966f4

Thanks for reading
From the Freedom! Community Team to the entire Freedom! family, we look forward to seeing you around in the community. Best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care. Also, never give up!

Interact with the Freedom! Community
➔ On the forums! www.community.tm
➔ Twitter: @mcnfreedom and @FreedomFamilyRT
➔ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mcnfreedom
➔ Freedom! Discord Server! https://discord.gg/sfPP2r8
➔ YouTube Channel: Freedom! Central

Last edited:

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, everybody! I'm back on behalf of the Freedom! Community Team with another Community Newsletter for you. Change is in the air, all around, it's everywhere. Let's see if you've been keeping up, and catch you up if you've missed anything in the last couple of weeks.

Creativity For The Win (Literally!)
This month's forum contest has begun and it is a great one! Throughout September you can submit creative and conversational emojis in the official thread below. The winning emojis will be uploaded for use on the Freedom! Discord server. How awesome would it be to see your creation being used in the server? You win Steam game keys too! Good luck, everybody! I look forward to seeing your creations.
www.community.tm/create-your-very-own-emoji-for-freedom-contest-prizes

Forum Layout Changes & Updates! Oooo!
Have you noticed the forum changes that have been rolling out? Check out the Home page.
My favorite change so far is the cool slider that showcases important official posts.
www.community.tm/forum-updates-new-portal-recent-media-discord-and-more

Also, as shown in the image above, the forums are now on Tapatalk.