Subscriber Milestone 10,002 subscribers • 2,418,796 views

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChillAndVibing

New User
Dec 14, 2014
Hey Guys ;) !!!
I just want to share my milestone with you, and i hope you guys to reach your goals <3

I Love you support team FREEDOM! and all of you guys (FREEDOM! TEAM) who work so hard to make this community work perfectly,

And Freedom! Family Let's grew all together (y) (Y), Any help or support you need guys I'm HERE :rolleyes:(y) (Y).

• 10,004 subscribers • 2,418,796 views

Don't wish work for it ;)

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hey Guys ;) !!!
I just want to share my milestone with you, and i hope you guys to reach your goals <3

I Love you support team FREEDOM! and all of you guys (FREEDOM! TEAM) who work so hard to make this community work perfectly,

And Freedom! Family Let's grew all together (y) (Y), Any help or support you need guys I'm HERE :rolleyes:(y) (Y).

Congrats! Welcome to the club ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1446822305][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Guys ;) !!!

Also, I really dig some of your tracks. Could I use some of them in my own videos? Or would I get strikes for it...

ChillAndVibing

New User
Dec 14, 2014
Thank you so much,
Unfortunately not. You'll have to get permission form the owners themselves just like we got, Sorry. !

Status
Not open for further replies.