Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Engle

SaintClare Entertainment
Freedom! Member
Oct 7, 2014
Ohio, USA
YouTube
Hey guys! Just wanted to do a quick update to say that I'm uploading my 200th video to YouTube today (October 29th). Through the culmination of over 8 monthes of hard work, I've scratched my way to 1,625 subs, and I have nowhere to go but up. I'm starting a Patreon, which some of my fans are already subscribing to, and I'm starting to make a bit of money from ad revenue. In short, my channel is about to get in an elevator and push 'up', and it's thanks in part to you guys at Freedom for giving me the crutch to get to the door. Thanks so much to all of you, I plan on increasing my activity on this site as well! Lots of love to you all! ^_^

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Wow 200 videos! (and 1k+ subs) That's a good amount of hard work and dedication! Congratulations :D

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Good job! thats a good ratio , keep on grinding man. your ratio means what you are doing is working and you should capitalize on that.

Jordan Engle

SaintClare Entertainment
Freedom! Member
Oct 7, 2014
Ohio, USA
YouTube
Lol, thanks for the love and support guys, but I'd hold off on that party if I were you; I'm poised to hit 2,000 subs very soon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.