Forum Milestone 3 years of membership

CyborgMonkeyYT

Co-Founder of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Ive been on this boat for three long years, met some peeps such as @Row @Danny @Kan @Ernest Stefan, @Pskovanion @McGahan

I was a staff member of many positions, including Forum Ambassador, Manager at Freedom Idol, Freedom Recruiter, Teamspeak Moderator, Chatbox Moderator, and had a Forum moderator interview at one point which I had to turn down due to family matters.

I have even had conversations with @George and his wonderful wife @xenia way back when I had the idea of Freedom Hits a thought lost in the wind now.

It has been a very long time that I have been here and I have seen the rollercoaster that is internal conflict and external conflict within Freedom and seen the positive and momentous events happen as well.

All in all I have seen some crazy things, but this is a good place to be in the end.

Thanks for the ride so far peeps, and I know a lot of the staff I have had issues with in the past but that was way back and I hope we can still chill like the old days @Danny @Kan @Row back when times were good and Danny's tv in the background was playing some random show and we had to guess what it was xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Pskovanion and Row
D

Deleted member 17740

Yep it's hard to believe it's been 3 years alright :D
I hope we'll have another 3 great years ahead of us :D

Reactions: CyborgMonkeyYT