YTBotGelb

New User
Oct 29, 2017
YouTube
Hey there.
My name is Tim aka BotGelb (or BG), I'm from Germany, Bavaria and 18 years old.
I'm playin piano for 11 years now.

I found freedom through the google search because I was looking for a specific community friendly network who allow everyone to join them :)

I made my way to the forums to show you, that everything can be possible.

So, first things first. I started YouTube in June 2016. I made a couple of gaming videos (mostly montages and funny moments). My friends were saying "this doesnt fit to you, your channel wont grow this way."
And they were right.

I am a big fan of electronic dance music and producers like Martin Garrix, etc. One day I saw a video, where someone made a remix with a software called "FL Studio" (It's based on typing notes and changing frequencies, the way EDM works). And I was like "Hey, I should try this out". After a few months, I released a remix of the StarTrek Theme and it gained over 500 views. I was very proud of myself and motivated to make more content like that.
The more music I made, the more subscribers and attention I received.

My biggest dream is to meat famous producers and making music with them.

And now I'm here.:)

If I can give you and advise. Always believe in yourself, find your strenghts and show it the world. Be creative and you will see :)(y) (Y)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey there.

I found freedom through the google search because I was looking for a specific community friendly network who allow everyone to join them :)

So, first things first. I started YouTube in June 2016. I made a couple of gaming videos (mostly montages and funny moments). My friends were saying "this doesnt fit to you, your channel wont grow this way."
And they were right.

I am a big fan of electronic dance music and producers like Martin Garrix, etc. One day I saw a video, where someone made a remix with a software called "FL Studio" (It's based on typing notes and changing frequencies, the way EDM works). And I was like "Hey, I should try this out". After a few months, I released a remix of the StarTrek Theme and it gained over 500 views. I was very proud of myself and motivated to make more content like that.

If I can give you and advise. Always believe in yourself, find your strenghts and show it the world. Be creative and you will see :)(y) (Y)
Welcome to the Community :)

Playing the piano for 11 years is quite some time! Have you ever though of going professional with it as playing in theaters?

YTBotGelb

New User
Oct 29, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the Community :)

Playing the piano for 11 years is quite some time! Have you ever though of going professional with it as playing in theaters?

Yeah, I thought about that, but I cant play infront of many people. Everytime I did, I got nervous and made mistakes. Thats why im makin music at home :)[DOUBLEPOST=1509711091][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to freedom, i am definitely going to be giving the remixed Star Trek theme a listen

-bmor
i forgot to mention that its not the best one and I'm goin to make a better one soon :D

sazchick20

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2014
UK
YouTube
sazchick
Hey there.

And they were right.

Welcome! All the best with your channel :)(y) (Y)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Tim! Welcome to the forums. We hope to see more of your talent around here!