Amazing Towny server needs your help!

rustydawgt

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
IL, USA
YouTube
rustydawgt
Discloser: I am not the owner nor am I a staff member of this server in any way I think this server is just really cool!

Hello guys I used to play on this towny server a year ago and it was alot of fun and it still is! It is thee coolest towny server I have ever seen (and I have been playing minecraft for 4 year). And the server is sadly dieing... There are about 20 to 100 people on it these days and it kind of makes me sad, but this is a great chance for you! This server is extremly unqiue and fun, and a great way for you to connect with your audience! For example you can create your own town and have you subscribers join your town and it would be a great way for you to interact with your fans. You could also make new fans out of the people who already play on the server! But don't go advertising your channel is chat or asking for a youtube rank because there isn't one. Be suttle about your advertisment, post your videos to the forums and be creative! You may be woundering what the ip is and how you can get started just follow the links below!

IP: play.mayhem-multiverse.com

I highly suggest checking out the servers youtube channel how it explanes how to do stuff so here is the link to dat: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCquocj0a09E2o1-H9hKAYig

Server Website: www.mayhem-multiverse.com/

P.S This server has never been reset in the last 3 years so your builds will be safe, and the economy is %100 player base no admin shops

I really hope to see some of you guys there![DOUBLEPOST=1444950298][/DOUBLEPOST]PS I could chose a prefix when I tried to post this in the minecraft section so it wouldn't let me post
maby a thing worth fixing... And if you could move this server that would be great :)