Forums An easier way to get your partner badge!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey all!

Forget everything you knew about getting a partner badge (or maybe retain some*)

We present to you, an easier (not really new) way of acquiring a Forum Partner Badge!

Simply log into your Freedom! Dashboard and go to your Profile and click on "Connect with your Forum Account"

or

Simply just click on this link.

Enter your forum credentials.

*If you are using log in through social media accounts, click on the "here" link and set a password for your forum account.

If you entered the right credentials, this message will appear:

And that's it! You'll receive your partner badge instantly if you are already partnered with Freedom!

If by some rare instance, it would not work for you, you can resort to the old method.

That's all and we hope you enjoy this new and easier feature!

Last edited:

Dylan Joerder

New User
May 1, 2017
YouTube
Hi I am new to the forums and I really enjoy it1[DOUBLEPOST=1493601846][/DOUBLEPOST]Im new to the forums so this really helped me out

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey all!

Forget everything you knew about getting a partner badge (or maybe retain some*)

We present to you, an easier (not really new) way of acquiring a Forum Partner Badge!

Simply log into your Freedom! Dashboard and go to your Profile and click on "Connect with your Forum Account"

or

Simply just click on this link.

Enter your forum credentials.

*If you are using log in through social media accounts, click on the "here" link and set a password for your forum account.

If you entered the right credentials, this message will appear:

And that's it! You'll receive your partner badge instantly if you are already partnered with Freedom!

If by some rare instance, it would not work for you, you can resort to the old method.

That's all and we hope you enjoy this new and easier feature!
Great to see that this has been made easier. Great update for new partners :)

IND GAME

Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2017
INDIA
YouTube
IND_GAME
You just need to be a partner.
I am already partner with Freedom[DOUBLEPOST=1499422969][/DOUBLEPOST]
If your partnered with Freedom and connected your forums account in the Freedom dashboard then it probably won't take too long :)
I am already partner but Not connected to freedom fourms Whenever I try to sign in it who's invalid password or Username