Do I need rights to post FIFA 16 videos on YouTube?

DubTheMob

May 17, 2015
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Greetings Freedom Friends,
I hope you are doing well as you read this :)

I have a really important question.

As mentioned in the title, do I need rights to be able to post FIFA 16 videos on YouTube?

I have read a couple of articles and complaints from other fellow content creators that have faced some troubles with posting FIFA footage without rights...is it true? I really don't know, because I haven't posted a FIFA video yet...

So I would really appreciate your sincere opinion :)
Have a good one!
Dub :D

1tzHazey

New User
Oct 9, 2015
You Can post any FIFA video on youtube if you decide to monetize the video you have to mute the fifa music in the game since they are real tracks from artists game sounds in the match are fine not the music in the menus

DubTheMob

May 17, 2015
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'm pretty sure if you're under a network, like freedom, you should be cool.
Thanks man, always good to know :D[DOUBLEPOST=1444393386][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have 2 video'a from (Don't laugh) Fifa 14 and i haven't had any issues. So my guess is that Fifa 16 is the same.
Thanks for your input man![DOUBLEPOST=1444393609][/DOUBLEPOST]
You Can post any FIFA video on youtube if you decide to monetize the video you have to mute the fifa music in the game since they are real tracks from artists game sounds in the match are fine not the music in the menus
Very helpful man, thanks a lot!

Reactions: 1tzHazey

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
You just need to turn music off and your be fine , I had the same problem back when I did fifa

Reactions: DubTheMob

RBaha Gaming

New User
Oct 11, 2015
YouTube
Yeah man, go into your FIFA settings and turn off the volume of the background music but keep the commentary and other sound effects up, it helps avoid Content ID strikes

Reactions: DubTheMob