FFF E3 Oh How We Love You

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Welcome back to another great FFF, before you all rush to the comment section I do realise that this hasn't been pushed out on a Friday - the fault is all mine, well that and working a lovely 6 day week, but never mind that. I have managed to put some time aside to get the FFF out to those hungry enough for it so here we go.

E3 At Its Finest

So the best news for you console lovers and gamers - we just witnessed another E3 go by and what a load of great titles were announced and shown off. My personal favourites showcased were The Last of Us 2, Resident Evil 2 but come on who could really pick the best games. You also had some great announcements such as
- Rage 2
- Dying Light 2
- Just Cause 4
- Halo Infinite
- Gears of War 5

And many many others. Before I go all geeky please let me know which games you are most hyped for in the comment section below.

George Sharing His Knowledge

So George Senpai / Papa George and all the other wonderful names we call him has been especially busy on the Freedom YouTube channel releasing even more videos to help Freedom Creators and other out. For example one of his latest videos goes into detail about the recent YouTube Partner Programme suspensions, I have included this video and another for your reference.

A Little Giveaway

So for those of you paying attention on the forums, or indeed diehard readers of each week's FFF you would of noticed some weeks ago that our own @Koala_Steamed , increased the amount of items available from the credit store. For those of you who still haven't seen the announcement please see here for more details.

Anyway I have managed to snag a copy of the following,
The Last Federation
The Last Federation: Betrayed Hope Expansion
A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2 Dual Pack
Tidalis
Shattered Heaven
Skyward Collapse

In order to be in with a chance of gaining one of these free keys then let us know about your favourite part of this forums and help us with bring recognition to other members of the forums. I would like to see people nominate someone to be featured in the next FFF - feel free to message any of the Mods or Admins about this, and the best nomination will win one (or more of the keys)

Such Achievements, Such Gains

Last but not least lets not forget to celebrate some fantastic milestones that have been brought to light this week.

First of all lets start with @KrazyK Gaming who recently celebrated 3 whole years being part of the Freedom Community. Its crazy to think that's even longer than I have been on the forums :p. As I said before let's hope this leads to many more years to come

Also lets not forget @Cmcq80 who within 8 days has managed to grow by 400 subscribers, from 1.3K to 1.7K subscribers, which is absolutely fantastic. pssst Cmcq80 feel free to tell us all your tricks haha

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Oh, thank you! I didn't expect to see my name appear on one of these! It's been a quick 3 years, that's for sure!

As for E3, A lot of amazing stuff was shown and everything looks sooo exciting. I'll probably just monitor some of the games post-release.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm most looking forward to Overcooked 2 really, they seemed to have done a decent job on the sequel. Also the Last of Us 2 (though I can't play it).​
Me too, I already preordered Overcooked 2 and can't wait to have more culinary catastrophes, oh and rather bad cooking puns like last time.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Me too, I already preordered Overcooked 2 and can't wait to have more culinary catastrophes, oh and rather bad cooking puns like last time.

Haha, I feel like I still need to finish the first one. Last me and my friends left off we were stuck on the icy pirate ship level. Mainly cause we couldn't quite get a system going that worked :D

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Haha, I feel like I still need to finish the first one. Last me and my friends left off we were stuck on the icy pirate ship level. Mainly cause we couldn't quite get a system going that worked :D
Shameless plug coming - I did do a whole series filled with hilarious (in my mind) cooking puns and best guide for each levels. Though the thing I most love about overcooked is the joviality of it - who knew cooking could feel so mundane but also enjoyable when playing together with a friend. Especially when you end up burning the kitchen down

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Shameless plug coming - I did do a whole series filled with hilarious (in my mind) cooking puns and best guide for each levels. Though the thing I most love about overcooked is the joviality of it - who knew cooking could feel so mundane but also enjoyable when playing together with a friend. Especially when you end up burning the kitchen down

Haha, I'll be sure to take a look :D, plus we've already set the kitchen on fire on several occasions. Either that or just covered the floor in chopped vegetables :)