Freedom activity

RJ 7PEV

Rising User
Nov 28, 2020
YouTube
When I was a freedom member around 6-7 years ago I remember this community forums going mad with lots of posts ect to the point I couldn’t keep up with everything and now it seems to be very low in numbers is there any reason for this am I missing something here?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
When I was a freedom member around 6-7 years ago I remember this community forums going mad with lots of posts ect to the point I couldn’t keep up with everything and now it seems to be very low in numbers is there any reason for this am I missing something here?
Yes, we all miss those times... A lot of members did move on from doing YouTube, the MCN is harder to join these days and so on so it's become a bunch harder to get active members. But we're trying our best to get active members back to help you grow your channels again!

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
We will be coming up with was on letting the community interactive with each other through gaming events and tournaments which is what ill be doing for the community but things will be updated more when the forums update

RJ 7PEV

Rising User
Nov 28, 2020
YouTube
Thanks for all your comments I agree freedom forums used to be way more active! Was a good community before which was loads of help to grow as a YouTuber ect shame a lot of people have left really