HAPPY NEW YEAR, FREEDOM! FAMILY!

D

Deleted member 137653

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful family of creators. Let me be one of the first Freedom! partners to wish you all a happy New Year! I hope that you are all able to create new and innovative content and grow your channels in new ways in 2017! Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE FREEDOM! FAMILY! You guys all deserve it! :)

Reactions: Matthew NPC

Matthew NPC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2016
YouTube
NPCMatthew
There were a lot of ups and downs for 2016 but overall it was a great experience where I learned from it all so I don't think that it was terrible in my opinion. A lot of new opportunities are to be found in the new year along with awesome games that I have very high expectations of so to be honest I'm so hyped for 2017!

D

Deleted member 137653

There were a lot of ups and downs for 2016 but overall it was a great experience where I learned from it all so I don't think that it was terrible in my opinion. A lot of new opportunities are to be found in the new year along with awesome games that I have very high expectations of so to be honest I'm so hyped for 2017!
Good luck in 2017! :)

D

Deleted member 137653

Well, 2016 was not good, for me, atleast. I was diagnosed cancer and so, but nevermind, i am getting through it and better, 2017 is important!
Happy New Year to you too!
Hope you will be able to show full remission this year! HAPPY NEW YEAR!