Community Hello fellow freedom members and friends

woofee

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
hi fellow youtubers and fellow game lovers this is your friend gamer woofee coming to you with alittle bit about my self im ah new youtuber who love games and youtuber it has always been my passion to do so play games and allow others to watch and enjoy my videos im ah fun active person i love sports such as cricket, football and swimming i love various foods like pizza and cola yay love you guys my new fam hope we can get along and grow as ah team :p

woofee

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
well im new so dont laugh too much lol and its surpose to be up now i just added it and remember dont be afraid to leave your comments for future vids

woofee

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
yer this is a great place to be i enjoyed every moment of it :) also what your YouTube account url i love to see your vids :)
well im new so dont laugh too much lol and its surpose to be up now i just added it and remember dont be afraid to leave your comments for future vids

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
laughing is what you want a great video is not just a good game but if you can make that person watching laugh then you doing it right well that how i see it others may see it differently :) i also sub :) feel free to sub back if you want

woofee

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
laughing is what you want a great video is not just a good game but if you can make that person watching laugh then you doing it right well that how i see it others may see it differently :) i also sub :) feel free to sub back if you want
always glad to help ah fellow youtuber out

woofee

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
same goes for you and hey i noticed you said you have the forest so wanna do some colabs and check out your gmail i sent some comments it will explain if you are interested in colab