ClimaxGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2017
YouTube

● Your name/alias: My name is Ralph. ● Where are you from?: I'm from Latvia, Baltic States, Europe ● How old are you?: I am 13 years old! ● How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom by looking for networks (for my old
channel) it had over 1k+ subscribers, but I deleted it as all of my friends were calling me a better ;( ● What made you join our forums?: I don't really know I joined the forums because I wanted some advice on my channel which would be really helpful! ● What are your hobbies?: I usually play football (by that I mean soccer) or I just record videos in my channel!
● What is your favorite food? I can't really tell there is many foods that I enjoy :p and I just can't say the exact one! ● Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because I didn't have anything to do in my free time! ● What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream would be probably get big on YouTube once! ● What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel I'm thinking of maybe doing blogs and stuff like that! ● How frequently do you upload?: I upload 0-7 times a week its depending on how I'm feeling or if I have the time for that!

I'm sorry if the text is kind of weird xD I tried adding in some symbols to make it more understandable!​

Kevin Stevens

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
YouTube
FlashK26
● Your name/alias: My name is Ralph. ● Where are you from?: I'm from Latvia, Baltic States, Europe ● How old are you?: I am 13 years old! ● How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom by looking for networks (for my old
channel) it had over 1k+ subscribers, but I deleted it as all of my friends were calling me a better ;( ● What made you join our forums?: I don't really know I joined the forums because I wanted some advice on my channel which would be really helpful! ● What are your hobbies?: I usually play football (by that I mean soccer) or I just record videos in my channel!
● What is your favorite food? I can't really tell there is many foods that I enjoy :p and I just can't say the exact one! ● Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because I didn't have anything to do in my free time! ● What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream would be probably get big on YouTube once! ● What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel I'm thinking of maybe doing blogs and stuff like that! ● How frequently do you upload?: I upload 0-7 times a week its depending on how I'm feeling or if I have the time for that!

I'm sorry if the text is kind of weird xD I tried adding in some symbols to make it more understandable!​
Awesome!!!!