• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, Sorry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

APR-DealexGaming

New User
Mar 2, 2017
Hello Im Ace Ravin O. Padilla i live in Philippine's and by the way i am an Filipino so that my grammar is too bad
So i wanted to become a youtuber because i want to get famous and become the best and i wanted to help my mom too i tried hard so that i post this tread because i watched George show Double your subcriber and i hope
it will work So please subcribe me My channel name l Apr-DealexGaming My youtube channel is not gaming i have Mashups :D so please if you want to help i just need subcribers so Thank you,

Very Big Thank's to Freedom

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello Im Ace Ravin O. Padilla i live in Philippine's and by the way i am an Filipino so that my grammar is too bad
So i wanted to become a youtuber because i want to get famous and become the best and i wanted to help my mom too i tried hard so that i post this tread because i watched George show Double your subcriber and i hope
it will work So please subcribe me My channel name l Apr-DealexGaming My youtube channel is not gaming i have Mashups :D so please if you want to help i just need subcribers so Thank you,

Very Big Thank's to Freedom
Welcome to the community @APR-DealexGaming , its always nice to see new members joining us. With regards to the subscribers, the forums will not just hand you these you do need to work and continue to develop as a content creator to increase your chances of people wanting to subscribe. I'm sure other users will agree with me that we don't blindly subscribe to channels as this wouldn't help you (as the content creator in any way) what you really want are active subscribers who watch your videos and help you develop.

With this being said what type of mashup's do you do? Also it may be helpful for you to link your channel ID to your forum profile so that people can easily access your channel so they can check out your content if they so wished. Don't just copy the entire URL - you only need the channel ID so for example if your URL was "youtube.com/channel/thisisatest" then you would only input "this is a test" into this section.