Music Hey ! All kinds of music + spectrum + games + animes? This is my Johnny Prod. Channel

Johnny Prod

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
johnnyalvarenga.wix.com
YouTube
Hey yoow!
I'm new in this community and don't know exactly how the things going are on here! (plus and don't speak english very well, I'm brazillian haha)
Glad to be a part of this community and to explore all the you guys are doing in your masterpiece channels (y) (Y), and to introduce my, Johnny Prod.
I'm make this channel for my passion with music and spectrums (audio visualizators, anime music videos, game music videos, tutorials to come, gameplays to come etc) and then, I combine all this elements to make my videos!
Think learning is the coolest part , so I'm experimenting with everything that I discover , every video a novelty !
Every week is 2 videos and I plan to expand this !

If you interest, go check it out! (i suppose the link is below of my signature, take it easy guys, I don't know much here haha)
Edit > Now it's here https://www.youtube.com/user/jpalvarenga22

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom :)

Oh dam , I really like your music , its different which is nice to see ! how long have you been making music for ?

Reactions: Johnny Prod

Johnny Prod

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
johnnyalvarenga.wix.com
YouTube
thanks man, it's been a not so long time tho.. since 2012,
I 'm fascinated with music, first, this channel was just to put music on youtube then I make this more of my inspiration in this exotic styles and audio visualizers..

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey yoow!
I'm new in this community and don't know exactly how the things going are on here! (plus and don't speak english very well, I'm brazillian haha)
Glad to be a part of this community and to explore all the you guys are doing in your masterpiece channels (y) (Y), and to introduce my, Johnny Prod.
I'm make this channel for my passion with music and spectrums (audio visualizators, anime music videos, game music videos, tutorials to come, gameplays to come etc) and then, I combine all this elements to make my videos!
Think learning is the coolest part , so I'm experimenting with everything that I discover , every video a novelty !
Every week is 2 videos and I plan to expand this !

If you interest, go check it out! (i suppose the link is below of my signature, take it easy guys, I don't know much here haha)
Hey to you too Johnny, it's cool that you don't speak English well ^^ Everything is going smoothly for me today, and I'm sure you can adjust to the forums in time. Everyone has their own channel they work on, but they love to share ideas :p Experimenting is great to do earlier on, because you can find your target market a lot easier that way. I hope that you manage to work out well here Prod ^^

Johnny Prod

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
johnnyalvarenga.wix.com
YouTube
Hey to you too Johnny, it's cool that you don't speak English well ^^ Everything is going smoothly for me today, and I'm sure you can adjust to the forums in time. Everyone has their own channel they work on, but they love to share ideas :p Experimenting is great to do earlier on, because you can find your target market a lot easier that way. I hope that you manage to work out well here Prod ^^
yea, absolutelly! it's nice to share with someone that really understand what this is about! thanks man!

Johnny Prod

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
johnnyalvarenga.wix.com
YouTube
cool man - visualizers is something my music videos always lack - I make a lot of game music so I just tend to do a still background for them..

enjoy your stay, check out peoples channels, and have fun! :)

Thanks man, I check your channel, I like it, very cool! definitelly game music like the FF music you put is magic even without spectrum !!
=D

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Thanks man, I check your channel, I like it, very cool! definitelly game music like the FF music you put is magic even without spectrum !!
=D

thanks man - I have made over 300 songs over the years - some original - some covering a lot of video game platforms - slowly putting it all on soundcloud, and then youtube :)

takes me a while to make each still though.

Johnny Prod

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
johnnyalvarenga.wix.com
YouTube
thanks man - I have made over 300 songs over the years - some original - some covering a lot of video game platforms - slowly putting it all on soundcloud, and then youtube :)

takes me a while to make each still though.

yea, I imagine! you have some good vibes on original songs too! usually, I go to newgrounds to dig some cool old stuff that somebody made and forgot, I found haywyre this way haha keep up the good work man, with game music too!

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
yea, I imagine! you have some good vibes on original songs too! usually, I go to newgrounds to dig some cool old stuff that somebody made and forgot, I found haywyre this way haha keep up the good work man, with game music too!

yeah I started out on newgrounds, so all my old stuff is still up there - I topped the charts for a decade, and my stuff is on the greatest hits of all time on newgrounds, so I was happy moving on :)

I do book readings too - just released one on victorian etiquette, VERY interesting stuff!