Community Hi freedom forum...

ApolloHawx

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
Nice vidoes if i must say, i subbed my only suggestion is to make them a bit longer maybe like five minutes or so. If you could help me out and check out my channel also that would be amazing, thank you and good luck on growing!

Nice vidoes if i must say, i subbed my only suggestion is to make them a bit longer maybe like five minutes or so. If you could help me out and check out my channel also that would be amazing, thank you and good luck on growing!
Thanks by the way. Those are just like random stuffs. I am going to upload some hotel reviews soon. Hope you will like those more. And I love gaming channels.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom ! Your channel sounds awesome , I will go have a look :)

how did you find freedom ?

AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
Sounds cool, Ill gladly sub once you confirm when you will be uploading videos on a regular basis :)

G

Gods of Odds

Thanks by the way. Those are just like random stuffs. I am going to upload some hotel reviews soon. Hope you will like those more. And I love gaming channels.
We're a gaming channel and we upload videos of lots of different games and we always try to upload as much as possible, feel free to come and check us out. Also welcome to the freedom forums and good luck, i'll have a look at your channel.