Entertainment How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice

Zen Zielke

New User
Mar 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
YouTube
Hey there good looking,

My name is Zen and I'm a 16 year old from Southern California. I'm a filmmaker, photographer, among other things, but those two seem to take up a fair portion of my time. I fell in love with short films, cinematics, and photography of the cliche age of "pretty young" and ever since then it's been something that generally makes me happy. I hope to achieve the effect of drawing out emotions with my films. That's the goal anyway.

Have a good day:)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey there good looking,

My name is Zen and I'm a 16 year old from Southern California. I'm a filmmaker, photographer, among other things, but those two seem to take up a fair portion of my time. I fell in love with short films, cinematics, and photography of the cliche age of "pretty young" and ever since then it's been something that generally makes me happy. I hope to achieve the effect of drawing out emotions with my films. That's the goal anyway.

Have a good day:)
I feel that the majority of freedom is good looking :p Hey there Zen, I'm near Sacramento myself, do you enjoy California still? Time definitely needs to be increased for the future, we never have enough of it. I hope that you manage to draw out every possible emotion ^^

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I've been to California once and it was amazing! Do you like living there :)