YouTube how to be in the mood to record a video

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
because im normally not in the mood and i have to pretty much force myself into recording a
video so i can post it pretty much.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well try and think positively, and if you enjoy what you do this should come naturally. If your never in the mood maybe that's telling you something?

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Well try and think positively, and if you enjoy what you do this should come naturally. If your never in the mood maybe that's telling you something?
its not telling me something its like even content i wanna do but idk it must be burnout or something i haven't taken a break since 2017 so. and idk how to think positively when it comes to some of my videos.

The Moviea

Rising User
Sep 12, 2018
YouTube
You will probably need a rest and get some content idea. That is the great one so you will be back in mood creating videos.
***If this was helpful, then consider hitting that like button. Thank you!***

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
You will probably need a rest and get some content idea. That is the great one so you will be back in mood creating videos.
***If this was helpful, then consider hitting that like button. Thank you!***
i mean the video i made 2 weeks ago or something like that was filler content tbh. and idk because if i take break i fear that i might lose the views i have on some videos. and also i do have a video that has been on the idea board for a minute and ive been basically waiting to do it.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
i mean the video i made 2 weeks ago or something like that was filler content tbh. and idk because if i take break i fear that i might lose the views i have on some videos. and also i do have a video that has been on the idea board for a minute and ive been basically waiting to do it.

Youtube can be disheartening. Trust me, I've been there. Multiple times. I've gone 4 months at a time without uploading any content. It's especially difficult when you are a smaller channel and you're not really seeing any reward for your effort. I can say that persistence seems to pay off a bit. Persistence and high quality content. And a good eye catching thumbnail. And some steller SEO incorporated into your tags, title, and description. And doing a lot of research on what is being searched for the most within the genre you've chosen to make content for. You may not see stellar results right away, but give it a bit of time. Continue doing all of the above and you will start to see the views and subscribers growing, which in turn, should motivate you keep making videos.

Good luck!

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Youtube can be disheartening. Trust me, I've been there. Multiple times. I've gone 4 months at a time without uploading any content. It's especially difficult when you are a smaller channel and you're not really seeing any reward for your effort. I can say that persistence seems to pay off a bit. Persistence and high quality content. And a good eye catching thumbnail. And some steller SEO incorporated into your tags, title, and description. And doing a lot of research on what is being searched for the most within the genre you've chosen to make content for. You may not see stellar results right away, but give it a bit of time. Continue doing all of the above and you will start to see the views and subscribers growing, which in turn, should motivate you keep making videos.

Good luck!
idk because i do almost of these but tbh i kinda forced myself to post and some of my videos were rushed edit wise.

GenguIsCayde

New User
Sep 26, 2018
YouTube
Whenever I record a video, I think of it as 'me time', a time for me to wind down after school and just grind out some editing and videos for the week.

I can relate to you , I have to be in the mood to record a video , it stopped being enjoyable knowing i won't be able to ever monetise my videos because of youtubes new rules as I can never hit over 100 watch time hours and i need 4,000 no way i would ever hit that

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I can relate to you , I have to be in the mood to record a video , it stopped being enjoyable knowing i won't be able to ever monetise my videos because of youtubes new rules as I can never hit over 100 watch time hours and i need 4,000 no way i would ever hit that
i mean i dont really do youtube to make money tbh i wont hit 100 watch time hours even if i do hit 1k subs which will never happen no i will reach i 4k watchtime hours tho however its enjoyable to me its just that if i dont upload daily and btw i was almost uploading daily until i was running out of content to post so i said look im taking a break until i get some videos done and so far i have 2 out 3 left .

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
If you feel like you have to force yourself to record something when you really don't want to, maybe you should take a break, and try again when you feel like it. But I enjoy what I do which is why I'm usually in the mood to do it. It's the editing that I've gotten lazy with over the years. I am often not in the mood to edit. But if I don't do it, no videos come out. And I don't really trust anyone else to do it for me.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
If you feel like you have to force yourself to record something when you really don't want to, maybe you should take a break, and try again when you feel like it. But I enjoy what I do which is why I'm usually in the mood to do it. It's the editing that I've gotten lazy with over the years. I am often not in the mood to edit. But if I don't do it, no videos come out. And I don't really trust anyone else to do it for me.
i mean i normally rush my Edits and recording its slowly getting easier just Putting out a video isn't because i Sometimes forget and get Frustrated.