Gaming I am new here

madsquad45

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone!!! Today is my first day one here, i hope everyone is as friendly as I am, and that we could have a great time communicating with each other :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Please may you edit your post with a little bit more about yourself, follow the template here.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

madsquad45

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
Oh I am sorry, My name is Ishmael Ramsey a.k.a Madsqaud45. I live in the tropical Islands of the Caribbean and I am 20 years old. I found freedom by watching a YouTube gamer and he was taking about freedom and he had the link in the description. I join the forums because I want to be able to communicate with the friendly people of freedom and be about to see how they are processing and to give support as well. My hobbies are playing football and video games and hiking. MY favorite food is hamburgers :D. I started YouTube because I wanted to it to be apart of me loving to playing games hobby :D. My biggest dream is to become an architect and be the best I can be at it. I have a Gaming Channel and I Upload 3 Times a week.

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Oh I am sorry, My name is Ishmael Ramsey a.k.a Madsqaud45. I live in the tropical Islands of the Caribbean and I am 20 years old. I found freedom by watching a YouTube gamer and he was taking about freedom and he had the link in the description. I join the forums because I want to be able to communicate with the friendly people of freedom and be about to see how they are processing and to give support as well. My hobbies are playing football and video games and hiking. MY favorite food is hamburgers :D. I started YouTube because I wanted to it to be apart of me loving to playing games hobby :D. My biggest dream is to become an architect and be the best I can be at it. I have a Gaming Channel and I Upload 3 Times a week.
Great job at reaching a 100 subs mate! Keep up the good work ^_^, love your content! :D

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hello everyone!!! Today is my first day one here, i hope everyone is as friendly as I am, and that we could have a great time communicating with each other :)
Hi, welcome friend and I just want to congratulate you on getting 100 subscribers! That's awesome bro because not alot of people ever make it there. I just want to say that I love collaborating with my subscribers and people on freedom, so please feel free to talk to me whenever!