YouTube I'm confused about my revenue share.

Ankit Hooda

New User
Dec 13, 2016
7
1
26
In my youtube analytics, my "youtube ad revenue" is $13.21 out of which my ad revenue written as "your estimated ad revenue" in analytics is $7.26.
Freedom will pay me 60% of what?
1. 60% of "youtube ad revenue" i.e. $13.21
or
2. 60% of "your estimated ad revenue" i.e. $7.26

Please clarify.
Freedom said they will pay me 60% of youtube's net. What is this "net" ?
 

Attachments

  • revenue 1.JPG
    revenue 1.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 8
  • revenue 2.JPG
    revenue 2.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 7

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
"Youtube Ad Revenue" is that total amount that advertisers have payed YouTube. YouTube take 45% from that amount and then give out the other 55%. This % can't be changed or adjusted.

This now gives "Your Estimated Revenue" depending on your revenue share with Freedom! you will earn 60% to 95% of this amount.

Hopefully that clears things up, if you have any other questions let is know! I know it can suck losing a large % of what advertisers pay, once you start getting more views and higher channel growth you can request a larger revenue share from Freedom! just sent a request to the support team :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ankit Hooda

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
448
117
28
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
"Youtube Ad Revenue" is that total amount that advertisers have payed YouTube. YouTube take 45% from that amount and then give out the other 55%. This % can't be changed or adjusted.

This now gives "Your Estimated Revenue" depending on your revenue share with Freedom! you will earn 60% to 95% of this amount.

Hopefully that clears things up, if you have any other questions let is know! I know it can suck losing a large % of what advertisers pay, once you start getting more views and higher channel growth you can request a larger revenue share from Freedom! just sent a request to the support team :)

I honestly never cared about this much since I don't do YouTube for money but it's good to know.
So what you are saying is that we get 60-95% of that 55% of what's left after YouTube takes its cut? I'm just trying to clarify.
 

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
2,445
1,078
30
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
In my youtube analytics, my "youtube ad revenue" is $13.21 out of which my ad revenue written as "your estimated ad revenue" in analytics is $7.26.
Freedom will pay me 60% of what?
1. 60% of "youtube ad revenue" i.e. $13.21
or
2. 60% of "your estimated ad revenue" i.e. $7.26

Please clarify.
Freedom said they will pay me 60% of youtube's net. What is this "net" ?

2. It will be 60% of the estimated revenue give or take a few cents (It's not exact thus why it's called estimated)
 

Ankit Hooda

New User
Dec 13, 2016
7
1
26
"Youtube Ad Revenue" is that total amount that advertisers have payed YouTube. YouTube take 45% from that amount and then give out the other 55%. This % can't be changed or adjusted.

This now gives "Your Estimated Revenue" depending on your revenue share with Freedom! you will earn 60% to 95% of this amount.

Hopefully that clears things up, if you have any other questions let is know! I know it can suck losing a large % of what advertisers pay, once you start getting more views and higher channel growth you can request a larger revenue share from Freedom! just sent a request to the support team :)
Thanks a lot.