Swandezvous

Rising User
Mar 30, 2017
Oregon
swandezvous.com
YouTube
swandezvous
Hey all!
Boy, I'm really happy to have come across this forum. I'm already enjoying everything about it. It's a great layout, good incentive with the credit system, and just a great attitude I'm seeing across the board from users.
I'm an indie musician from the Pacific Northwest, who's been writing and recording since around '02. I've released a number of recordings of my own, and I've produced some for others.
Life has pushed me in this direction to where I'm not really connected to any group of people anymore, which now has me focused more just on building my YouTube Channel called, Swandezvous.
That's where I broadcast my life as an artist, and bring the world into my studio with me.
Great to meet you all, and I look forward to a vibrant future filled with great content! :-D

Reactions: Kristin Hsiao

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
HEY DUDE! :D

i understand the isolation that it takes to reach your goals because i am currently going through that actually, but remember for every sacrifice there is a gain behind it, just keep doing your thing man!

Moreover,it is really impressing that you have a couple of records of your own man, especially that you know how to play the guitar which is a thing that i have gave up on a very long while agp :p

Anyways, BEST OF LUCK TO DUDE, and keep on this road, we will be behind you :D

Swandezvous

Rising User
Mar 30, 2017
Oregon
swandezvous.com
YouTube
swandezvous
Guh, virtually on the verge of tears reading your response... I wish I'd ended up on this forum yesterday, instead of the one I did..... people can just be frickin' vultures sometimes! Huge relief to actually run in to people with a POSITIVE attitude! Thanks, bro! Means a TON!

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Guh, virtually on the verge of tears reading your response... I wish I'd ended up on this forum yesterday, instead of the one I did..... people can just be frickin' vultures sometimes! Huge relief to actually run in to people with a POSITIVE attitude! Thanks, bro! Means a TON!

DUDE come on, its a community, its not a war zone because we are all here to communicate and grow together otherwise YouTube would be a disaster :p

Anyways, really glad that it had a postive effect o you because i really admire that you are going for what you like to do not what people want you to do :D, and i am sure that you will succeed :D

Swandezvous

Rising User
Mar 30, 2017
Oregon
swandezvous.com
YouTube
swandezvous
I'm all over it! I'm still trying to build up my subscribers. Haven't even broke 30 yet. But I'm battling on multiple fronts here, and look forward to the results from my first affiliate marketing profile. Excited to see what happens to the numbers once I start getting more content.

Swandezvous

Rising User
Mar 30, 2017
Oregon
swandezvous.com
YouTube
swandezvous
Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm a musician, songwriter from Taiwan. Your home studio seems very great. I wish I have those gears in my home too! :)
Pleased to meet you as well! My wife has been to Taiwan, and she has a very fond memory of your country. I'm very thankful for the gifts that I've been given, and I hope that I can do it all justice with what I'm able to create.[DOUBLEPOST=1491841414][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm a musician, songwriter from Taiwan. Your home studio seems very great. I wish I have those gears in my home too! :)
Wow, great YouTube! I love your work, is very eclectic, and well made!
Great job![DOUBLEPOST=1491878925][/DOUBLEPOST]So, since I've not yet graduated to fill member yet to promote new videos on a new thread, I'll just leave this here. I'm pretty happy with it:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kristin Hsiao