Music Introduction about my Channel NEWBIE TO FREEDOM

Pianopranote

New User
Dec 4, 2015
Hi, I am Pianopranote. I make different kinds of music videos such as singing, music and others. I do have a vlog account but I took down my videos due to different reasons.. I am currently 14 and living in Hong Kong. My main reason to put my videos on youtube due to my passion. I love music and learn different kinds of Music. I WISH I CAN COLLAB WITH A FEW OF YOU AS I DO NOT HAVE MUCH SUBSCRIBERS :(

Thanks and Good luck to all Youtubers out there who are a NEWBIE just like me :D

Thx xox

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pianopranote! Welcome to the community. You may want to add a channel banner similar to the one underneath this post to get people to subscribe. I actually forget how to do it off the top of my head but would be more than wiling to help you if you need it. Anyway, enjoy the community!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Pianopranote,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I think it's great how you share your passion for music with your audience on YouTube! People enjoy seeing people make videos about what they're passionate about, they always come off nicely and not as if they were forced. What kind of songs do you sing on your channel? While I'm not a singer myself, I do occasionally listen to cover songs. :)

I was going to check out your channel but you didn't leave a link! Like @BedfastDuck said, you will probably want to leave a link to your channel here so others can check it out along with your introduction.

Drop by some of the discussion sections some time soon if you haven't already!

Click here to view the discussion sections!

I look forward to seeing you around!