FFF Is it a Bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Freedom! Forum Fridays!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001

Welcome back to another FFF, I'm really sorry about us not having brightened up your last Friday with a FFF, I had a really stressful week. But let's not let that affect this week's FFF!

Happy Holidays!

We're moving closer to the holiday season each day, have a great time and if you want to, let us know how and who you'll be spending your holidays with!

Milestones

There's been quite the amount of Milestones:
We have @Jaykumar T reaching 500 Subscribers in just 17 days HERE!
250.000 Channel Views were reached by @TheGamingGhost HERE (That's a quarter of a million o_O)
and @ninjajou10 showcases how broken YouTube view counts can be while celebrating 10.000 Views HERE!

Let's give Feedback!

Member @iGoDZoFLuiGii has asked for some feedback on his quite amazing channel, as the Reviews Section usually doesn't get that many people seeing it feel free to swing by and give him some feedback on his channel HERE!

Summary

It's been a really calm week but now as we're starting into the holidays feel free to take a look around the Forums to get help with your channel or to post your content that you've created!

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

I’ll be uploading one more video before the year ends, then resuming as normal in the new year.

Most of the holiday period will be spent with family and friends, I’ll be checking out Uzer Music as well and if it’s good and fits my style then I’ll start using their music tracks in my future videos.