Music m80beatz here [READ THIS]

Hey everyone my name is M80 but you can call me Mike im a Producer and new to creating content for YouTube i am usually watching it. I have been making beats for a few years now but just recently started taking it serious and work on my craft. so i decided to post my work on YouTube trying to build a successful channel and perfect my sound at the same time. At the moment i am producing Rap/R&b/Trap/Hip-Hop beats an looking to branch off into the Lo-fi/Soul/Pop Beats to reach a different crowd. That's it for now - Dueces

-Thanks For Reading This
m80beatz

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello M80 & welcome to the Freedom forums. Nice to see you sharing you work with the world. I liked the look of your channel. Keep it up :). I'd recommend engaging with the forums a bit. You can easily get advice on your content and how to improve. You also might find others to collaborate with on here too. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​

SunnyVibez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2017
YouTube
sunnyvibez_yt
Hey everyone my name is M80 but you can call me Mike im a Producer and new to creating content for YouTube i am usually watching it. I have been making beats for a few years now but just recently started taking it serious and work on my craft. so i decided to post my work on YouTube trying to build a successful channel and perfect my sound at the same time. At the moment i am producing Rap/R&b/Trap/Hip-Hop beats an looking to branch off into the Lo-fi/Soul/Pop Beats to reach a different crowd. That's it for now - Dueces

-Thanks For Reading This
m80beatz

Welcome m80beatz! Nice to have you here with us in the Freedom! family, hope you enjoy everything and possible be able to help some people out or get help from other people in the community!

Hope ya have a nice day! :)