Community Machinima Collaboration.

Brinjolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2015
Ohio
YouTube
This word was stolen from us video makers by a great evil... I plan on taking it back.
Machinima was a word used in the beginning days of youtube to describe a scripted movie, or play done inside a video game with film-like directing, editing, and plots. I have gone so far as to write several scripts and intend on expanding on them with the help of you!
Read more if you are interested.

Machinima:
With the growing amount of youtubers doing "Lets-Play" Videos, we as a whole have grown from the golden age of youtube to a stockpile of mostly un-edited videos without any art aspect. I cannot complain however, for quite a few of these youtubers have good personalities that keep me coming back... However, if we were to re-summon this lost art of writing scripts, and getting a team together to fully create a small film in a video game, then surely viewers will admire the work, and dedication that goes into it.

My Background:
I have worked on these types of projects in the past with a group of people named Apt T. When we did these projects, we gained popularity, and even money through merchandising for how good the project went! Unfortunately we fell apart, and we all went on to do our own things... However i did not loose any of my skills in editing, directing, or managing these teams.

Games:
Any of the following, and more. (You do not need every game on this list)
Life is feudal, G-mod, Day of Defeat, GTA5, ARK, Rust, Arma 3, CS:confused:, Heros and Generals, War of the roses, War of the vikings, Farming simulators.

Who I need:
I need people who dont mind sharing opinions, who are fun to hang around with, and can offer elements to the developing scripts that we write. I do however have a small list of requirements.
  • Must be over the age of 18, and mature.
  • Must have at least 4 or more hours a week to work.
  • Must have a microphone and be willing to chat.
  • Must have at least 1 of these games, or willing to download them.

Will you raise your swords, and follow me into this new age?!