Community New Shoutout channel just for Freedom!

ProgressPanda

New User
Jan 2, 2016
Hello everybody I am here to introduce myself and what i will be doing. I am ProgressPanda. I will be posting videos that give shoutouts to the Freedom! Family only and maybe in the future other YouTubers. Because i am a small Youtuber i will be mainly doing small channel shoutouts but that might change. I will divulge details at a later date rn i am figuring out what exactly my rules and other stuff is going to be. Thanks!

Reactions: TheFrostyPenguin

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @ProgressPanda,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Nice plan! A lot of small channels would appreciate you shouting them out. You'd have to think of a unique way to make your videos entertaining which I'm sure is something you can pull off. :)

Now that we know a bit about what you want to do with your channel, why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself as an individual! People usually start with what hobbies they have, there's an introduction template that you can check out if you need any topics to start with.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Sounds like it could be interesting, hopefully you use a bit of discretion when choosing channels and have more to say than the baldy brothers.

ProgressPanda

New User
Jan 2, 2016
im doing a lot of thinking on how to do this where everyone can be pleased.... but i need a way to find a following first

Your name:progressPanda
(Optional) Where are you from?: America:D
How did you find Freedom!? My friend helped me set up an account
What made you join our forums?: well forums are awesome
What are your hobbies?: gaming, napping, eating, some sports
What is your favorite food? Bacon
Why did you start YouTube? To help other small youtubers gain good followers
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? to have a crapton of people sub to each person i showcase or whatever
What kind of channel do you run?: shoutout maybe something else but i might just stick to shoutouts
When do you upload?: i will try to upload every week
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP-zTZYYZcoT1rusnrO8cDg

Reactions: Danny