Do You Like No Copyright Music, Would You Come Check Out The Channel & Support Us?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nexus Vibes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
841673b33766609ab3a143024ada634f.png
Hello, my name is Paulie D!.

How or where to start thats a very good question, well this time last year in my personal life something truly turned my life upside down & i took solace in music when i was down or feeling depressed so the saying " Music saved my life truly comes in to play & now im happier, doing better & actually loving life!..

So from that life changing experience became a positive & so " NexusVibes " was born!,

I wanted to take my positive love of music & create an interactive music based community on youtube, " NexusVibes " is a no copyright music promotion channel with a focus on independent music producers that make drum and bass, EDM, House music & Dubstep, with their love of music, im trying to help these producers get the recognition they deserve for their hard work & dedication towards the passion of creating music for others to enjoy!..

I hope to see you on my channel, enjoying the music from these producers & supporting the channel & these amazing people!.. Drop by, enjoy the music & i hope u become part of our growing community!..

Thanks,
NexusVibes

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. So glad you can join us! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: Nexus Vibes

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
View attachment 16720
Hello, my name is Paulie D!.

How or where to start thats a very good question, well this time last year in my personal life something truly turned my life upside down & i took solace in music when i was down or feeling depressed so the saying " Music saved my life truly comes in to play & now im happier, doing better & actually loving life!..

So from that life changing experience became a positive & so " NexusVibes " was born!,

I wanted to take my positive love of music & create an interactive music based community on youtube, " NexusVibes " is a no copyright music promotion channel with a focus on independent music producers that make drum and bass, EDM, House music & Dubstep, with their love of music, im trying to help these producers get the recognition they deserve for their hard work & dedication towards the passion of creating music for others to enjoy!..

I hope to see you on my channel, enjoying the music from these producers & supporting the channel & these amazing people!.. Drop by, enjoy the music & i hope u become part of our growing community!..

Thanks,
NexusVibes

Amazing story. Remember me from chat? I subscribed to you.

Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation and I will reply ASAP. If you see me around be sure to say hi.
Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)

Nexus Vibes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Amazing story. Remember me from chat? I subscribed to you.

Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation and I will reply ASAP. If you see me around be sure to say hi.
Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)

Hello my friend,

Yes of course i remember & thank u again for the support!. #LoveFreedom!..

I was as honest as i could be about why i started youtube & why music is the channels focus,
I hope i didnt break rules with this post was just trying to get to know more people via this story..

Thanks,
NexusVibes

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hello my friend,

Yes of course i remember & thank u again for the support!. #LoveFreedom!..

I was as honest as i could be about why i started youtube & why music is the channels focus,
I hope i didnt break rules with this post was just trying to get to know more people via this story..

Thanks,
NexusVibes

No. it was a great story. :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Thank you my friend was just being as honest as i could be... So many people sound like robots when they try to talk about them self and the channel they run.. so wanted to sound as human as possible if you get me haha!!.. have a great day dude :)

Mate. Your exactly right. I rarely see introductions that aren't just telling people to check out there channel. People try and make it seem like there not asking for subs when they are. I have to tell them to actually tell us about the channel and about them.

Nexus Vibes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Mate. Your exactly right. I rarely see introductions that aren't just telling people to check out there channel. People try and make it seem like there not asking for subs when they are. I have to tell them to actually tell us about the channel and about them.

YES, exactly... So many people who start youtube get caught up in the amount of views & subs they are getting, they forget its about sharing & putting out content you love & hopefully down the line others will also enjoy too!.. :D