Community oh hello again........

I made one of these threads a long time ago. when I first joined. but then life got in the way, my camera died and after a string of bad luck, I drifted away. from youtube and you guys. (if you didn't miss me that's ok I didn't post a lot lol) but I am back better than ever and I hope to stick around longer this time. I got a new camera. I have joined the league of canon fanboys with the purchase of the Canon T5i it was my secret love child and everything I didn't know that I wanted until it jumped up and smacked me in the face with its autofocus.

on youtube, I'm a vlogger. I have a boring life. you can see for yourself. don't just take my word for it.

in real life as my profile will tell you (I just copied and pasted this from there)

I'm a college student, a vlogger, a loving husband. I am a peer outreach worker who is skilled in overdose prevention. I will naloxone you and am not afraid to do it.I work in a safe injection site offering health services to the most venerable population. "not all heroes wear capes, some administrate Narcan." -ME

I do depression/ADHD, well medicated, clean and sober and more but not too much more!

thank you all for reading this and rereading this if you have read it more than once.
ps, I hope that after such a long ways away from here, I am allowed to post a new introduction.

Reactions: LW

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome back to freedom swagmore, its good to see that you have returned to the grind and I wish you the best of luck with your vlogs on youtube

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I made one of these threads a long time ago. when I first joined. but then life got in the way, my camera died and after a string of bad luck, I drifted away. from youtube and you guys. (if you didn't miss me that's ok I didn't post a lot lol) but I am back better than ever and I hope to stick around longer this time. I got a new camera. I have joined the league of canon fanboys with the purchase of the Canon T5i it was my secret love child and everything I didn't know that I wanted until it jumped up and smacked me in the face with its autofocus.

on youtube, I'm a vlogger. I have a boring life. you can see for yourself. don't just take my word for it.

in real life as my profile will tell you (I just copied and pasted this from there)

I'm a college student, a vlogger, a loving husband. I am a peer outreach worker who is skilled in overdose prevention. I will naloxone you and am not afraid to do it.I work in a safe injection site offering health services to the most venerable population. "not all heroes wear capes, some administrate Narcan." -ME

I do depression/ADHD, well medicated, clean and sober and more but not too much more!

thank you all for reading this and rereading this if you have read it more than once.
ps, I hope that after such a long ways away from here, I am allowed to post a new introduction.
All that is left to say is welcome back and good luck with your comeback! :)