YouTube Views Milestone Over 2000 views (2nd post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VladanMovies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I received a warning for I gave a link to a clip that made a milestone, with post being deleted (at least I could not find it). Honestly , I can not understand the rule, but one should respect the host and customs of the house.

So, if you go to my YT channel, VladanMovies, you can search for the clip titled as:

"Trafic Funny by VladanMovies, Small Panties Trouble, Arrogant and more .."

and see for yourself, it really got 2000+ views.

Cheers!!!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Grats on reaching 2000 views on a single video Vladan!

I'm guessing the rule broken was video promotion, which is not allowed in this section. You can't post any video or channel links of your channel outside the promotion forums. This is to stop all sections just being about channel promotion, so we have to be very strict on that rule. If you do have any questions about what you can and can't post feel free to message me or another moderator and we will be happy to help out :)

Reactions: VladanMovies

VladanMovies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Yes, no problem. Now I remember it already happened once, several months ago, but I forgot about the rule. Sorry. Somehow, it is strange to be encouraged to claim an achievement while being forbidden to actually prove it, but O.K., as I said, one should respect his host. This is your place, I respect your rules.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Thanks. I see you do pretty well with your channel. Numbers do not seem "inflated". That should be a good sign.

I hate when I see channels with 1 clip, almost no views and several hundreds of subscribers. It just does not make any sense.
Yeah. For sure. My channel seems to be in a healthy spot right now. Also, sorry about the double post! I responded when I was on my school's wi-fi

Reactions: VladanMovies
Status
Not open for further replies.