Entertainment Salutations to All! Welcome to My Introduction!

ArtisticWolf32

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello there!:) My name is Sam and I am currently 12. I own a youtube channel called ArtisticWolf32 I found Freedom by searching up how to get partnered and I came across this Channel! What made me join their forums was interest and the determination of getting more subscirbers. My hobbies are usually drawing and making MAP parts for other people. When I do make parts, they are usually PMVs (picture moving video) or AMVs (Animated Music video) or (Anime Music Video) if people are doing video about Anime. I really don't have a specific kind of favorite food because I would keep changing. I would just eat anything that tastes good. What made me start YouTube was my little Sister. She has a channel of her own which is called IcanzdrawzThingz. To be honest, My first Youtube channel Was Ignited_Project. It was a gaming channel and I getting tired of it so I decided to make another one which is now a Art Channel called ArtisticWolf32. I am never going to stagger back on my new channel because I am really liking it. I upload many SpeedPaints and MAP parts that were either requested by my viewers or from my mind that wanted to draw something and post it on the internet. I upload every Tuesdays and Thursdays and maybe Wednesday. Sometimes, I would probably skip because I'm to busy trying to finish a part. Right now, My goal is two surpass my current subscribers from my old channel and get over 50 subs. My old channel has about 58.
Well, this is the end of my introduction. Sorry if this is to long >_< :confused::(:oops:

ArtisticWolf32 Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVc7OVpt5XaoTse5WQkSRIA

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Sam.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best. : 3

Reactions: Machi

ArtisticWolf32

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Sam.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best. : 3
Thank you for this tip on adding my subscriber button :)

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
CARTOONS ARE LIFE OMFG
(it means: I watched your videos and I think it's cool)

Welome heeere buddy! If you need anything just ask, don't be shy :D