Entertainment sorry for my english, I use google translate

mounia

New User
Nov 9, 2021
YouTube
hi, let me introduce myself, I am Mounia Carrozzino and I made videos in Arabic (Moroccan), I liked the video a lot, I will try to put all the advice into practice, even if I am a little skeptical, nevertheless this I started out 3 years ago on youtube because I was pregnant, and therefore on maternity leave, after the birth of my last child, I told myself that sharing everything I know, with others would do good and I immediately thought that it could become my next job and why not live from it. I have hairdressing diplomas, I give advice on this, my current job is a cook, in my videos I share a lot of recipes from many countries, with my Italian-Argentinian husband, I am able to cook Italian and Argentinian dishes , French also because I live in France and of course Moroccan dishes because I am a Moroccan expatriate.I take this opportunity to ask for your help, I ask you to subscribe to my youtube channel to be able to achieve my goal and thus live from my new passion: sharing videos and content on various social networks. I will tell you soon.