Comments Thank you

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello members of my Freedom family

As your probably guessed by the title I just wanted to make a quick thread and say "Thank you" to each and everyone on the forum.

Personally I joined Freedom in December 2015 and I have to say the support, help and feedback I have witnessed and be a recipient of I really don't think there is anyplace better. Some of you who I see on a regular basis know I'm not one to share my feelings often normally resorting to the usual "I'm fine" answer when anyone talks to me but I really feel part of the Freedom Community and have recently began to feel that all of you are an extension to my family - the extended Freedom family.

Not only do I want to thank each and every user of the Forum, for your hard work posting content, joining in discussions, creating fun forum games and supporting each other through channel reviews / GFX help or just generally being there when someone needs a hand. But I would also like to thank the marvellous staff members that we have working tirelessly behind the scenes, whose dedication and hard work really helps make this forum shine. They truly deal with so much on a day to day basis, and don't receive the credit they truly deserve. So on behalf of everyone you have previously helped and everyone you are likely to help in the future 'Thank You'

I have to say not once have I looked back at joining this network and I sincerely hope that I can continue to help all of you with any issues that you may have, and continue to help us all come together as one big Freedom family.

So again 'Thank You All'

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

As your probably guessed by the title I just wanted to make a quick thread and say "Thank you" to each and everyone on the forum.

Personally I joined Freedom in December 2015 and I have to say the support, help and feedback I have witnessed and be a recipient of I really don't think there is anyplace better. Some of you who I see on a regular basis know I'm not one to share my feelings often normally resorting to the usual "I'm fine" answer when anyone talks to me but I really feel part of the Freedom Community and have recently began to feel that all of you are an extension to my family - the extended Freedom family.

Not only do I want to thank each and every user of the Forum, for your hard work posting content, joining in discussions, creating fun forum games and supporting each other through channel reviews / GFX help or just generally being there when someone needs a hand. But I would also like to thank the marvellous staff members that we have working tirelessly behind the scenes, whose dedication and hard work really helps make this forum shine. They truly deal with so much on a day to day basis, and don't receive the credit they truly deserve. So on behalf of everyone you have previously helped and everyone you are likely to help in the future 'Thank You'

I have to say not once have I looked back at joining this network and I sincerely hope that I can continue to help all of you with any issues that you may have, and continue to help us all come together as one big Freedom family.

So again 'Thank You All'
Great words my friend and we are happy to have you around!

Trough the year i have seen you many times and we have engaged into a conversation a couple times and i hope to see you around for many more years to come :)

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Well spoken Zeke, thank you for all your work as a sectional moderator, i can safely say that it is a pleasure to have you in our team!

For the rest of the community, thanks for staying awesome. Its an absolute blast to be part of this huge group of people. I am part of this community since 2014 and i never had any regrets!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Great words my friend and we are happy to have you around!

Trough the year i have seen you many times and we have engaged into a conversation a couple times and i hope to see you around for many more years to come :)

Well its been a pleasure speaking with you throughout the year, and I do hope we are both around for many more years to come.

Well spoken Zeke, thank you for all your work as a sectional moderator, i can safely say that it is a pleasure to have you in our team!

For the rest of the community, thanks for staying awesome. Its an absolute blast to be part of this huge group of people. I am part of this community since 2014 and i never had any regrets!

Your most welcome, thanks for giving me the opportunity, and thanks for always being there when I've got some very strange question or needed you to check something for me, it is really appreciated.

I'm new here and this post is very inspiring. If I could only buy you a beer to thank you :) Cheers

Who know's maybe one day we will all get together

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube

So again 'Thank You All'

Even though I haven't been on here as long as you for the short time we've known each other it's been amazing what has happened on these forums. You are an excellent person with the potential to do incredible things. I wish you all the best of luck on the road ahead and whatever freedom throws your way. You fit the role of a mod perfectly. Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.
I will be on Skype and here regularly and I hope to have many more fun chats and exciting moments around these forums.

Best of luck,
Showcase One Media
Forum Hunter & Posting Addict

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Even though I haven't been on here as long as you for the short time we've known each other it's been amazing what has happened on these forums. You are an excellent person with the potential to do incredible things. I wish you all the best of luck on the road ahead and whatever freedom throws your way. You fit the role of a mod perfectly. Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.
I will be on Skype and here regularly and I hope to have many more fun chats and exciting moments around these forums.

Best of luck,
Showcase One Media
Forum Hunter & Posting Addict

I wish you all the best as well Showcase, your always on and ready to lend a hand and really help encapsulate the idea of 'community' for the forums. Also I'm sure we will continue to have fun chats and exciting moments around the forums, keep up the good work.

P.s loving your "Forum Hunter & Posting Addict"

Reactions: Showcase One

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I wish you all the best as well Showcase, your always on and ready to lend a hand and really help encapsulate the idea of 'community' for the forums. Also I'm sure we will continue to have fun chats and exciting moments around the forums, keep up the good work.

P.s loving your "Forum Hunter & Posting Addict"

Thanks mate. I will continue to do my best around here.
As for the title, well I sort of have become a posting addict in the past month and I'm still practicing my target skills for hunting. ;)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well its been a pleasure speaking with you throughout the year, and I do hope we are both around for many more years to come.

Your most welcome, thanks for giving me the opportunity, and thanks for always being there when I've got some very strange question or needed you to check something for me, it is really appreciated.

Who know's maybe one day we will all get together
With all the great changes coming to Freedom, more staff being around and the community growing bigger by the day? Aye, i will be around for the next couple years. Having to much fun with Freedom Family and hope to do so for the upcoming years :)