Anime and Cartoons Thoughts on making your own anime?

Talk about all things anime and cartoons here! UwU

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
So lately I've been watching some anime and been teaching myself some of the basic concepts of animations, have ya'll ever considered of making your own anime?

FlucksPlae

Rising User
Jan 28, 2021
YouTube
I've thought of that before, Thing is, I'm terrible at drawing, let alone animation. I just think it's an awesome thing to do if you have the skill to accomplish that lol.

DTM Panda

Rising User
Feb 9, 2021
YouTube
I have and went and bought myself a drawing monitor and I also got the anime studio 9 full license software to create it but I lack patience and designing my own anime will take alot of work and planning not to mention alot of funding since certain effects are not cheap and you're only limited to a skill or two since its takes time and effort to create any type of animation in any style.

but I wish you good luck with your passion and hopes it turns out great, when you're finished with it drop a link in my DM's so I can watch it as I also watch anime on a daily basis.

EcCeNTriC Cuddless???

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 15, 2018
YouTube
I have and went and bought myself a drawing monitor and I also got the anime studio 9 full license software to create it but I lack patience and designing my own anime will take alot of work and planning not to mention alot of funding since certain effects are not cheap and you're only limited to a skill or two since its takes time and effort to create any type of animation in any style.

but I wish you good luck with your passion and hopes it turns out great, when you're finished with it drop a link in my DM's so I can watch it as I also watch anime on a daily basis.
Yeah not easy to make. Heck, my intro for all my videos took a while to create. It just take time, practice, and patience to get it down.