How To Video Tips Tips, Film Vlogs and More

Stoonios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2015
www.stoonios.com
YouTube
Hey! I'm Sam, I decided I'd actually put something about my channel up there instead of what everyone else seems to be doing "omgomgplssubimakevideos" Anyway, it seems like theres a bit of a format to this so yeah I'll just do the thing
Your name: Sam
Where are you from?: Northern Ireland
How did you find Freedom!? A friend of mine from YouTube won a competition from them and I needed a network :)
What made you join our forums?: When freedom was looking for a new show
What are your hobbies?: Filmmaking (well noo...) rugby, drawing, being hella attractive
What is your favorite food? All of it
Why did you start YouTube? I made cartoons on my NDS at like 10 years old and wanted to share them xD
What is your biggest dream? To be able to do filmmaking for a living
What kind of channel do you run?: Vlog/Film & Movies/How-To ...quite varied but elegantly tied together xD
What kind of content do you upload? I make videos telling people how to make better videos! I give filmmaking tutorials, vlogs on film/youtube topics or just stuff I'm interested in...and occasionally my own films!
When do you upload?: No schedule but around twice a week :)
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkAY-f0yMG4tjOnenjz0oxA/

Reactions: TheHomeFilmmaker
Hey! I'm Sam, I decided I'd actually put something about my channel up there instead of what everyone else seems to be doing "omgomgplssubimakevideos" Anyway, it seems like theres a bit of a format to this so yeah I'll just do the thing
Your name: Sam
Where are you from?: Northern Ireland
How did you find Freedom!? A friend of mine from YouTube won a competition from them and I needed a network :)
What made you join our forums?: When freedom was looking for a new show
What are your hobbies?: Filmmaking (well noo...) rugby, drawing, being hella attractive
What is your favorite food? All of it
Why did you start YouTube? I made cartoons on my NDS at like 10 years old and wanted to share them xD
What is your biggest dream? To be able to do filmmaking for a living
What kind of channel do you run?: Vlog/Film & Movies/How-To ...quite varied but elegantly tied together xD
What kind of content do you upload? I make videos telling people how to make better videos! I give filmmaking tutorials, vlogs on film/youtube topics or just stuff I'm interested in...and occasionally my own films!
When do you upload?: No schedule but around twice a week :)
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkAY-f0yMG4tjOnenjz0oxA/
Hay man welcome and welcome to the filmmaking community! and awesome channel ill sub!

Reactions: Stoonios

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Stoonios,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

A friend of yours won a contest from Freedom!? That's really cool actually. :D

I checked out your channel and saw your cardboard projector video, that thing is awesome! I have an actual LED projector myself but I wonder how movie nights with my pals would be like if the projector was replaced with a cardboard one. Sounds like something I want to try actually.

Seeing that you've been around on the forums for some time, you should check out the "General" discussion section to get more engaged in the community! It's one of my favourite sections right up there with "Gaming" and "Technology".

Click here to visit "General"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Stoonios

Stoonios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2015
www.stoonios.com
YouTube
Hi @Stoonios,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

A friend of yours won a contest from Freedom!? That's really cool actually. :D

I checked out your channel and saw your cardboard projector video, that thing is awesome! I have an actual LED projector myself but I wonder how movie nights with my pals would be like if the projector was replaced with a cardboard one. Sounds like something I want to try actually.

Seeing that you've been around on the forums for some time, you should check out the "General" discussion section to get more engaged in the community! It's one of my favourite sections right up there with "Gaming" and "Technology".

Click here to visit "General"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
Thanks, I'll be sure to do that :)