YouTube What are the most common challenge videos?

U

User.123120

Hello there.
(10 credits for the person to get the reference)

So many channels sometimes like to go and do the most trend-friendly and search friendly video to match the certain trend at the time, well that was confusing.

So it's no stranger to any of us that youtube creators like to sometimes explore these challenge videos.
What is a challenge video I hear you ask well, it's pretty self-explanatory, in most cases, the video will contain the most common and trending challenge at that point in time and the challenges can range from anything like Water bottle flip challenge to anything like Hot-Pepper Challenge.

Challenge videos can be really good for a channel if produced and edited well and have some type of uniqueness to them, it's the perfect format for a YouTuber if you are stuck for a video idea! So I am here today to give you,

The Most Common Youtube Challange Videos!

Try Not to Laugh Challenge. Popularized by YouTubers like Markiplier, this trend involves watching short, funny videos and trying not to laugh. It’s simple and harmless, though there’s often a lot of laughing at others’ expense.

fngggggggggggggggggggggggggg.jpg

Whisper Challenge. You may have seen this one on Jimmy Fallon: One person wears headphones playing loud music. The other person says a phrase out loud, and the one listening to music tries to read their lips and repeat the phrase. Hilarity ensues.

Mannequin Challenge. A group of people gets together, poses, and freezes in place, and someone with a camera walks around recording the scene while music plays. Even celebrities have gotten in on this one, including Michelle Obama, Ellen, and Adele.

Bottle-Flipping Challenge. Partly fill a plastic water bottle and toss it in such a way that it lands right-side up. This one got so popular they made apps to replicate the experience!

Backpack Challenge. This one’s a little like running a gauntlet. One person runs between two rows of people who try to hit you with heavy backpacks. The goal is to make it to the end without falling down … but no one ever does. Of course, it’s easy for kids to get hurt doing this.

Eat It or Wear It Challenge. Put some different foods in separate bags and number them. A player chooses a number, checks out the food, and decides to eat it or wear it. If they eat it, they can dump the remainder on another player’s head. If they choose to wear it.

Hot-Pepper Challenge. Eat a super hot pepper while you film yourself suffering and chugging milk to try to stop the burning. Though most people get through it unscathed, there have been a few reports of people ending up at the hospital.

w.jpg

Cinnamon Challenge. Eat a spoonful of cinnamon, sputter and choke, and record the whole thing for others to enjoy. Again, though there may be some temporary discomfort, most kids won’t get hurt(Some have).

Welp, that's all I have what about you guys do you have any family friendly challenges to suggest? If so post a comment below!
See you soon!
Itsjustjord

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hello there.

So many channels sometimes like to go and do the most trend-friendly and search friendly video to match the certain trend at the time, well that was confusing.

So it's no stranger to any of us that youtube creators like to sometimes explore these challenge videos.
What is a challenge video I hear you ask well, it's pretty self-explanatory, in most cases, the video will contain the most common and trending challenge at that point in time and the challenges can range from anything like Water bottle flip challenge to anything like Hot-Pepper Challenge.

Challenge videos can be really good for a channel if produced and edited well and have some type of uniqueness to them, it's the perfect format for a YouTuber if you are stuck for a video idea! So I am here today to give you,

Try Not to Laugh Challenge. Popularized by YouTubers like Markiplier, this trend involves watching short, funny videos and trying not to laugh. It’s simple and harmless, though there’s often a lot of laughing at others’ expense.

Whisper Challenge. You may have seen this one on Jimmy Fallon: One person wears headphones playing loud music. The other person says a phrase out loud, and the one listening to music tries to read their lips and repeat the phrase. Hilarity ensues.

Mannequin Challenge. A group of people gets together, poses, and freezes in place, and someone with a camera walks around recording the scene while music plays. Even celebrities have gotten in on this one, including Michelle Obama, Ellen, and Adele.

Bottle-Flipping Challenge. Partly fill a plastic water bottle and toss it in such a way that it lands right-side up. This one got so popular they made apps to replicate the experience!

Backpack Challenge. This one’s a little like running a gauntlet. One person runs between two rows of people who try to hit you with heavy backpacks. The goal is to make it to the end without falling down … but no one ever does. Of course, it’s easy for kids to get hurt doing this.

Eat It or Wear It Challenge. Put some different foods in separate bags and number them. A player chooses a number, checks out the food, and decides to eat it or wear it. If they eat it, they can dump the remainder on another player’s head. If they choose to wear it.

Hot-Pepper Challenge. Eat a super hot pepper while you film yourself suffering and chugging milk to try to stop the burning. Though most people get through it unscathed, there have been a few reports of people ending up at the hospital.

Cinnamon Challenge. Eat a spoonful of cinnamon, sputter and choke, and record the whole thing for others to enjoy. Again, though there may be some temporary discomfort, most kids won’t get hurt(Some have).

Welp, that's all I have what about you guys do you have any family friendly challenges to suggest? If so post a comment below!
See you soon!
Itsjustjord

Great post...
Star Wars refrence?
Ha ha ha:
image.png
Great job making the text black.

Last edited:
Reactions: User.123120

Chad Micah Johnson

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2017
Missouri
YouTube
I love this thread. Challenge videos are fun to do and watch. The challenge videos go with whats the flavor of the month. I have done a few, and I have watched a lot while laughing and enjoying them.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello there.

See you soon!
Itsjustjord
In some cases a challenge video van be fun to watch but most of the times i avoid such video's as it is not in my range of interest :p

Jun 11, 2017
YouTube
Hi my name is Bader, I have a channel in youtube that is specialized in games, I have 317 subscribers and I hope this number will increase, Yalit enter my channel and Vison subscriber
My name is channel iTzZ-7ra8

EstiloGamer

New User
Jun 11, 2017
hola como estas todo bien tengo un canal de youtube:oops: y empece hace poco y me gustaria que vieran mis videos en youtube digo si quieren.gracias y saludos:);)(y) (Y):p

Este es mi ultimo video ojala les guste:
[DOUBLEPOST=1497214727][/DOUBLEPOST]
hola como estas todo bien tengo un canal de youtube:oops: y empece hace poco y me gustaria que vieran mis videos en youtube digo si quieren.gracias y saludos:);)(y) (Y):p

Este es mi ultimo video ojala les guste:

Last edited: