Entertainment WTF IS THIS GAME! - Robert Yang Games (Funny Moments)

Angry Panda Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey there! thanks for taking time out of your day to watch my video! I spent a lot of time on this video so if you could leave a like and tell me what you think that would be great! Sit back, relax, get some popcorn, put your feet up and enjoy the video :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I have no idea what I just watched...

...Nice green screen setup! :D You did a really good job clipping out the background in the video, I really liked the quality!

I always wonder when seeing setups like this, do you have to take down the green screen and put it back up every time you do a video or do you just leave it up all the time? I've always wanted a setup like that but I don't have the room to leave it up all the time.

My only suggestion (nitpicking here,) is make sure your audio is well balanced, even at the end when the end music starts playing as the last things you said were a bit difficult to hear.

Keep up the great work @Angry Panda Gaming!

Angry Panda Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
I have no idea what I just watched...

...Nice green screen setup! :D You did a really good job clipping out the background in the video, I really liked the quality!

I always wonder when seeing setups like this, do you have to take down the green screen and put it back up every time you do a video or do you just leave it up all the time? I've always wanted a setup like that but I don't have the room to leave it up all the time.

My only suggestion (nitpicking here,) is make sure your audio is well balanced, even at the end when the end music starts playing as the last things you said were a bit difficult to hear.

Keep up the great work @Angry Panda Gaming!

wow! thanks for the detailed feedback! I don't take down my green screen my room is big enough for it, kinda in the way but i can live with that, yea sound has always been difficult to make perfect for example, when im editing ill have the sound high and its all good but once it has rendered and uploaded its different so ill try some experiments with the sound in the future.

I appreciate it that you took time out of your day to respond to one of my videos!! <3

Reactions: Danny