DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! I'm a gaming YouTuber who has also started doing Twitch streams recently. I mainly stream Cards Against Humanity, Roblox, Happy Wheels, and a few other games. As for YouTube, I do all kinds of games... Tabletop Simulator, Golf With Friends, GMod (Garry's Mod), Cards Against Humanity, Minecraft, Roblox, Happy Wheels, and pretty much just general games.

If you want to collab with me (and possibly a few others as well sometimes), then please let me know. Here's the things you'll need in order to join...

• You'll need to have Discord in order to communicate with me and the others
  • You'll need at least SOME maturity (some humor is fine but there's always a fine line between "being funny" and "just annoying")
  • You'll need to have either a YouTube channel with a min of 30 videos (each one having your voice in them)... OR... a YouTube/Twitch channel where you have been streaming for at least 4 times in the 4 months. This means you'll also need to show your dedication
  • You will have to be at least 13 years of age or older (some stuff me and my friends do are too mature for younger people)
NOTE: IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED, I WILL BE ASKING FOR A DISCORD NAME (WITH THE 4-DIGIT NUMBER INCLUDED) SO I CAN CONTACT YOU VIA DISCORD