A Pyro With A Sword 2! | Crit-Harder! (TF2)

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Jul 26, 2017 at 5:36 PM
Posted by Jonathan
Its the sequel literately only 2 people asked for, A Pyro With A Sword 2!

So after posting the first Pyro With A Sword video around loads of people liked it. Well considering its a thing no-one had done a video on (which for TF2 is rare) I wasn't too surprised. Still 100+ views on anything I make is a good video no matter if its get nothing for the rest of it life on the internet.

None the less I endeavoured to make the sequel that a few people asked me about in the comments and here it is, I tried to keep it with the first one in musical style and edit, unfortunately I couldn't quite get the music I wanted and the ending is once again a bit of a disappointment :(, but hopefully you'll love it anyways. I managed to get some epic kills for this one which I think you'll all love.

Thanks to Aarmastah for the Pyro With a Sword Render used throughout the channel (overview for Aarmastah)

Note about kills
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The second invisible spy kill @ 1:07 I did actually see with the re-spawning wall hacks you get, I headed to that location and saw him cloak before the clip is played so I knew he was around, I just predicted where he would be and got it perfect. The second spy in that clip I had no idea was behind me until he dropped down and missed a stab.

TF2 Comilations & Commentaries (Playlist)
Team Fortress 2 Commentaries & Compilations - YouTube

Links
► Website: Home
► Like on Facebook: Dev J
► Follow me on Twitter: Dev_J (@Dev_JUK) | Twitter
► Join my Steam group: Steam Community :: Error
0     0     1,578