Aquaria - [1080p HD Remake] - Part 10

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:37 PM
Posted by Fluffy
Part 10 of a 1080p HD-quality remake of my first playthrough: Aquaria. The outstanding beauty and soundtrack of this game was just not given proper showcasing in my first playthrough. I intend to follow the same path (more or less) in this playthrough - get all treasures, costumes, pets, etc.

This video contains:

+ Picking up our twenty-first treasure, the Song Plant Spore.
+ Exploring a dark, bone-filled cavern to get the Perogi recipe, as well as our twenty-second treasure, the King's Skull.
+ Heading down into the darkness of the Abyss.
+ Grabbing the Cold Borscht recipe.
+ Picking up our twenty-third treasure, the Glowing Seed.
+ Taking on our next miniboss, King Jelly. This grants us a Steam Achievement ("Dethroned King Jelly: Defeat the King Jelly."), and our rewards are another outfit (the Jelly Costume, which grants us automatic life-regeneration, if we are below a certain threshold) and a Special Bulb.
+ Picking up our twenty-fourth treasure, the Glowing Plant.
+ Continuing to explore The Abyss. Picking up the Hot Borscht recipe.
+ Taking a path out of the far-lower-right region out of The Abyss to explore The Frozen Veil beyond.
+ Exploring The Frozen Veil. Picking up the Ice Cream and Dumbo Ice Cream recipes.
+ (Note: Reaching The Frozen Veil grants a Steam Achievement - "North Pole: Reach the Frozen Veil.")
+ Using Nature Form on the land-mass in the center of The Frozen Veil to "cheat" our way over into the Bubble Cave.
+ Exploring within the Bubble Cave - taking on yet another miniboss, the Mantis Shrimp. Defeating him rewards us with a Steam Achievement ("Boom Shrimp: Defeat the Mantis Shrimp."), and another Verse Egg (been a while since we last got one!).
+ Returning to The Abyss.

Disclaimer: I do not own, or claim to own, any part of the displayed content - the art, music, etc...was all created by, and is owned/copyrighted by, the independent developers over at Bit Blot - the creators of Aquaria. I have no affiliation/association, or claim to have any affiliation/association, with BitBlot.
0     0     1,075