Aquaria - [1080p HD Remake] - Part 12

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:37 PM
Posted by Fluffy
Part 12 of a 1080p HD-quality remake of my first playthrough: Aquaria. The outstanding beauty and soundtrack of this game was just not given proper showcasing in my first playthrough. I intend to follow the same path (more or less) in this playthrough - get all treasures, costumes, pets, etc.

This video contains:

+ Exploring the (rather disturbing) area known as The Body. We find Li, free the trapped spirits of some of Aquaria's old inhabitants, and release Li from his prison.
+ We acquire our final form, Dual Form. Butt-kicking ensues.
+ Getting all 4 of the spirits together grants a Steam Achievement ("Uniter: Rescue all the lost souls.").
+When freeing Li, you should get another Steam Achievement ("Songstress: Learn all the songs in Aquaria."). If you do not get it, remember that there are songs associated with transforming into the various forms - Spirit Form and Fish Form are both optional (not needed to complete the game), so if you didn't get the achievement, you probably missed one of those two optional forms.
+ Forging our way through the final series of battles before the last boss(es).
+ Picking up our final costume (and treasure), the Mutant Costume. (Technically, at this point, second-to-last, as I excluded doing the Arnassi Race for the Arnassi Armor. However, I have a separate video for that in my Aquaria Extras playlist - "Speed Racer.")

Disclaimer: I do not own, or claim to own, any part of the displayed content - the art, music, etc...was all created by, and is owned/copyrighted by, the independent developers over at Bit Blot - the creators of Aquaria. I have no affiliation/association, or claim to have any affiliation/association, with BitBlot.
0     0     1,179