Aquaria [12] | Exploring The Veil

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:37 PM
Posted by Fluffy
Part 12 of a play-through for Aquaria - a fantastic game with a gorgeous art style and a wonderful soundtrack. I'd definitely recommend picking up this game.

My current plan is to hit all secrets, pickup all treasures and costumes, do various optionals (such as the Song Fish Cave, the Arnassi Race, "Simon Says," the Spirit Priests, where to pick up some achievements, etc...), and hopefully show off some of the Aquarian messages scattered about the game world.

This video contains:

+ Picking up our ninth treasure - the Turtle Egg.
+ Exploring the upper reaches of the Sea Turtle lair to find mysterious, floating "bubbles" of water - inside which are a Song Plant (containing 3x Leaf Poultices), and our next costume - the Urchin Costume (I forgot to put it on - I'll do so in a later video!). The Urchin Costume is our first "unique" one, in that it is not just for show - it has an effect to it. Any enemies that come into contact with Naija suffer minor damage. Above the bubbles is a hard-to-reach location for Rukh Eggs (cooking ingredient).
+ Continuing on to explore The Veil, an-...hey! It's that guy who owes me five bucks!
+ Meeting a new "companion." Chicka-bow ensues. Meeting Li grants a Steam Achievement - "Romance: ???"
+ Picking up the Spicy Soup recipe.
+ Picking up our tenth treasure - the Golden Starfish.
+ Exploring the upper-right-most stretch of The Veil - to find a Song Plant, another location for Rukh Eggs, and the point to high-dive from for another Steam Achievement - "High Dive: Dive into the water from a certain high location..."

Disclaimer: I do not own, or claim to own, any part of the displayed content - the art, music, etc...was all created by, and is owned/copyrighted by, the independent developers over at Bit Blot - the creators of Aquaria. I have no affiliation/association, or claim to have any affiliation/association with BitBlot. I am nothing more than a customer who purchased Aquaria on Steam, played it, loved it, enjoyed it, and wanted to post a play-though for Aquaria.
0     0     1,231