Top 10 Facts about Ant & Dec I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! and Britain's Got Talent Hosts

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Dec 9, 2017 at 10:15 PM
Posted by Smart Facts UK
Top 10 Facts about Ant & Dec I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! and Britain's Got Talent Hosts

10 Things You Didn't know about And and Dec TV Presenters

What will you find out about Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly?, Thanks for watching Subscribe for more.

Follow Smart Facts UK on Facebook : - https://www.facebook.com/SmartFactsUK

10. Anthony McPartlin, OBE and Declan Donnelly, OBE, known collectively as Ant & Dec, are an English comedy TV presenting, television producing, acting and former music duo from Newcastle upon Tyne, England. Both the pair were born in 1975.

9. Believe it or not the pair didn’t get along at first but it was their joint love for football and in particular their local team Newcastle United that bonded the pair together. According to reports Ant invited Dec along to Newcastle’s boxing day match in 1990 and the rest is history.

8. The Pair first became known for their Roles in Byker Grove as PJ and Duncan. Under these personas the pair also gained music fame The pair released sixteen singles and three album including the biggest hit to date ‘Let’s Get Ready To Rumble’.

7. Ant and Dec reportedly bought the rights to Byker Grove when the production company went bust. Could we see a Byker Grove reunion?

6. The boys currently exclusively worked for ITV – back in 1998, Ant & Dec were employed by Channel 4. The pair presented an early-evening children’s show entitled Ant & Dec Unzipped, which won a BAFTA. However, the show wasn’t renewed – and it only lasted one series.

5. Channel 4's Loss was ITVs gain, in the past the boys have been part of such hit TV shows like CD:UK SMTV Live and Pop Idol.

4. Ant & Dec get paid £2.5 million a month by ITV, The pair earned £79,000 a day between them last year – that’s £29.5 million in 12 months, Last year the boys signed a golden handcuffs deal with ITV worth £30 million until 2019. It will take their relationship with the channel to 21 years.

3. When they were just 15, the pair bet £50 who would be the first to get married. Ant was forced to pay Dec the money when he tied the knot in 2006 to Lisa Armstrong. Dec married Ali Astall in August last year.

2. The lovable duo hold an incredible record of winning the National Television award ‘Most Popular Entertainment/TV Presenter’ for a massive 16 consecutive years. Will they ever be beaten? Let us know in the comments!

1. The boys are currently best known for presenting Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! and Britain's Got Talent. Lets hope this continues!

Let us know if you want more, UK Television top lists videos in the comments.

We try to get the best facts possible for our viewers, but if you think your facts are better let us know in the comments

Music is by https://player.epidemicsound.com/#/ Epidemic Sound Membership paid for by Freedom MCN.
0     0     2,226