Subscriber Milestone 1,000 SUBCRIBERS!! THANK YOU! :)

DaBlakester5

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2014
YouTube
1,000 SUBSCRIBERS!

I just want to give a huge thank you to everyone who has been supporting my channel and helping me reach this goal, you all are amazing!

From when I first created my channel, I never thought I would be able to get to this many subs but because of your continuous support, you guys helped me finally get there and I am very grateful for each and everyone of you! :)

I'm going to be making a video about this soon so be on the lookout for that! ;)

Thank you all so much!
- Blake

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
1,000 SUBSCRIBERS!

I just want to give a huge thank you to everyone who has been supporting my channel and helping me reach this goal, you all are amazing!

From when I first created my channel, I never thought I would be able to get to this many subs but because of your continuous support, you guys helped me finally get there and I am very grateful for each and everyone of you! :)

I'm going to be making a video about this soon so be on the lookout for that! ;)

Thank you all so much!
- Blake
A thousand video special? Be sure to let everyone know when you get it uploaded, that should be fantastic to watch ^^

Reactions: DaBlakester5