Subscriber Milestone 1000 SUBSCRIBERS IN OVER 10 DAYS!

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
I have just reached 1000 subscribers in a little over 10 days since my 500 subscriber milestone video! This is a record now set for the channel!

Holy crap, everyone, I'm so pumped to continue creating more and more content and entertaining all of you! This is absolutely fantastic and I can't thank everyone enough. :')

You're all beautiful and outstanding!

<3

Attachments

• 1000.png
    1000.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 5
U

User.123120

I have just reached 1000 subscribers in a little over 10 days since my 500 subscriber milestone video! This is a record now set for the channel!

Holy crap, everyone, I'm so pumped to continue creating more and more content and entertaining all of you! This is absolutely fantastic and I can't thank everyone enough. :')

<3
Oh my! Well done! You've done something special there! :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

<3

Congrats mate!! I hope you get 2K Subs in couple of days!!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube

<3
Wow well done man...thats good going...wish i could have that growth.

D

Darkone Gaming Society

that's amazing I hope to one day have that kind of success

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Thank you everyone for your kind words! To those specifically who wish to have that kind of growth: NEVER GIVE UP! Make that video that will help others reach a special achievement or find certain hard to find secrets, especially if it's for a popular game or a product that's well known.

You can do it, I know you can!! :) I believe in you!