2 whole months!!

@SoCoolCarter

Feb 19, 2017
YouTube
SoCoolCarter
So basically my channel isn't active yet kinda mad about it because the guys on here told me to wait 3 weeks then contact support... to get vertified.... so I contact them, they told me I have to wait another whole month.. That's absolutely crazy I don't understand why it's taking so long my channel is in perfect condition... I understand the freedom page has been acting up but for 2 months now come on.... it should not take that long... if it has it's not a big deal to people and they don't really care about it if it takes this long.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Our support team are working very hard to get through as many invite tickets as they possibly can, and are also working on a new migration system to help them with this. Unfortunately while doing this, and due to high application numbers there has been an adverse effect, that of some delayed applications. They are working as hard and as quickly as they possibly can to get through this and I really do apologise the delay that it has caused with partnering your channel with the Freedom Network.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Jack Mundy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
hey,
i know it can feel a bit frustrating... But, just have fun making content for your channel, it will happen. i really like your videos by the way :) keep up the great work and have fun.

Mar 17, 2017
keep working on your content and don't wait for freedom forget about all and when they see you as an active user they will sent you an invitation to join the freedom MCN.

I'm sure you will get what you want work hard and do what you love

Kind regards

Reactions: Koala_Steamed