YouTube Views Milestone 23k Channel Views &181 SUBS

Dormienda26

Rising User
Jan 9, 2017
Denver
YouTube
Good morning everyone!

I hope all is well with you guys! I recently just passed 23K views on my channel!? WHAAT!? That's all thanks to the community's in which I was a part of! My next goal is hopefully 25K and 200 Subs! :)

I would more than love for you guys to be a part of that. Thanks guys and I look forward to hearing about your achievements!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on hitting 23k views that astounding, just goes to show hard work does pay off :) If you don't mind me asking what other communities are you involved in?

Reactions: Dormienda26

Dormienda26

Rising User
Jan 9, 2017
Denver
YouTube
Congratulations on hitting 23k views that astounding, just goes to show hard work does pay off :) If you don't mind me asking what other communities are you involved in?
Previously I was on another network. However, I'm currently flying Solo. I hope to join another soon potentially Freedom but if not this seems like a wonderful forum of people. Forums are such a great tool for people and for me it's been my greatest experience. So to answer your question lol just a couple of random forums here and there. I just became active on "The Tube" again so I'm getting back into it. :)