Subscriber Milestone 30 SUBS!!

Should I start playing other games on my channel?

• Total voters

xAlphaMercx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
HilkerbaumerT
As I just recently started my YouTube channel (although it shows the start date as a few years ago, I never actually did anything with it until recently), I am so excited that I hit 30 subscribers already! I am well on my way to reaching my goal of 50 subscribers by the year!

Does anyone have any tips or ideas to help me reach my goal and gain more subscribers? Just to give some background info, my channel is predominately a channel for Call of Duty (I'm trying to go pro), but I mentioned it to my current subscribers that I may upload videos of playing paintball and snowboarding occasionally.

All help is welcome and appreciated!

Thanks,
xAlphaMercx

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congrats on reaching 30 subscribers on your channel. Personally I would always try and diversify your channel and not just focus on one thing (for example Call of Duty), just because there are bound to be hundreds if not thousands of people releasing the same CoD based content as you and you want to try and stand out as much as possible.

With that being said I do know of a few channels that have made it big by focusing on one or two games and just covering them, so really its completely up to you. If its something you mentioned to your current subscribers it wouldn't hurt trying out a few videos and seeing what happens - if things go great then thats a plus if your views potentially drop you can always just go back to being a Cod channel

Reactions: xAlphaMercx

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
As I just recently started my YouTube channel (although it shows the start date as a few years ago, I never actually did anything with it until recently), I am so excited that I hit 30 subscribers already! I am well on my way to reaching my goal of 50 subscribers by the year!

Does anyone have any tips or ideas to help me reach my goal and gain more subscribers? Just to give some background info, my channel is predominately a channel for Call of Duty (I'm trying to go pro), but I mentioned it to my current subscribers that I may upload videos of playing paintball and snowboarding occasionally.

All help is welcome and appreciated!

Thanks,
xAlphaMercx
Gratz on reaching the 30 subs mate ;)

As for advise i would say interact with fellow gamers, by showing interest in others it may open new ways to grow. Besides that it is good to have some variety on your channel, slowly expand to other zones ;)