Subscriber Milestone 400 Subs This Month Alone

TheGameCinema

Rising User
Freedom! Member
The Growth is REAL... Hey guys my Milestone is to reach 1000 subs by the end March We're currently at 840+ subscribers as of today. We gained over 400 subscribers this month alone and counting.
Thanks to all of the Freedom family even if you didn't directly contribute I'm still grateful for the work everyone is putting in behind the scenes.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
The Growth is REAL... Hey guys my Milestone is to reach 1000 subs by the end March We're currently at 840+ subscribers as of today. We gained over 400 subscribers this month alone and counting.
Thanks to all of the Freedom family even if you didn't directly contribute I'm still grateful for the work everyone is putting in behind the scenes.
Hey! Well done pal! I guess it's nice to grow huh? Keep up the hard work! I've been trying to grow for a while it's hard lol

TheGameCinema

Rising User
Freedom! Member
gaming! I love making my videos! I play variety of games but the consistent ones are Minecraft! And Call of duty! BO3 aTm
Ok cool, Games with a huge following too. As a small channel I find games with a larger fan base makes it a bit tougher to get discovered. From my personal experience it took several months of solid informational content to finally see some growth on my channel.

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Ok cool, Games with a huge following too. As a small channel I find games with a larger fan base makes it a bit tougher to get discovered. From my personal experience it took several months of solid informational content to finally see some growth on my channel.
Well I'm trying my hardest tahts all I can say haha.. It's getting noticed that really is the problem you have a point... I just need a big break

TheGameCinema

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Well I'm trying my hardest tahts all I can say haha.. It's getting noticed that really is the problem you have a point... I just need a big break
You've already got the right attitude mate, trying your best is the key to any success on YouTube. Do you talk about a specific topic in your video commentaries? reason why I ask. from what I see on COD videos especially commentators are moving away from talking about the gameplay to something different, and that could be any topic.