Life A BIG THANK YOU ✔

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi amazing people from Freedom! and outside,

Today i've uploaded a VLOG to tell you amazing people how proud I am of you.
It's only been 3 weeks and i've already hit 80subscribers because of YOU :)

Here is my VLOG. I would really appreciate it if you would let me know what your experience is with me ! <3

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Congratulations on 80+ subscribers @SkynzorsVariety!

80 subscribers in a mere three weeks is a very nice accomplishment and rate of growth. It is really motivating to see this and how happy you are with your results. :)

Really cool to see another partner on the forums and shouting out the network in their videos, keep up the good work!

Reactions: SkynzorsVariety

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Congratulations on 80+ subscribers @SkynzorsVariety!

80 subscribers in a mere three weeks is a very nice accomplishment and rate of growth. It is really motivating to see this and how happy you are with your results. :)

Really cool to see another partner on the forums and shouting out the network in their videos, keep up the good work!

Yea the growth is going amazingly fast. It's really unbelievable :D
Ofcourse I am really happy with it, I mean.. every subscriber is a person that enjoys my videos ! :D :D :D
And the reason why I shouted Freedom! is because i met great people here and the community is great on helping (if you find the right people)! :D

Thank you for supporting me and giving me confidence that i'm on the right track :)

Reactions: Danny