Would you subscribe to me? If not, what videos do you recommend?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comment me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cutieamby

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 28, 2016
YouTube
Hi I'm Amby, I'm a girl.
I didn't find Freedom!, Freedom! found me. Literally, I'm a PGUK partner. It all happened this one day way back I was on Twitter and I received a message from PGUK asking me to join. At first I was sceptical, I had no idea what they were or what a network even is. So far I love Freedom!. Supportive staff and good partnership especially they're based so close. I just hate the two month delay.
Moving on,
George, on one of his videos about doubling subscribers brought me here.
I love watching TV, making videos, and going out eating out.
My favourite food is pasta, especially carbonara.
My biggest dream is to be a pharmacist as I am studying pharmacy right now, currently on my 3rd year. And now my new dream is to have at least 200,000 subscribers!

I upload mainly funny makeup and beauty videos but soon, real soon I'm going to upload a huge variety of videos from comedic skits and vlogs that would keep you entertained. I upload every Friday. So subscribe I promise you won't be disappointed :)

Link to my channel: https://goo.gl/dkGGQN

Attachments

• Channel Art Template (Photoshop).jpg
    Channel Art Template (Photoshop).jpg
    790.6 KB · Views: 0

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey :3

A beauty channel? Olivea Sea have one too! hehe there's not a lot of vlogers around here :3

Welcome in Freedom! we have a chatbox if you want to make some friends :D

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hi I'm Amby, I'm a girl.
I didn't find Freedom!, Freedom! found me. Literally, I'm a PGUK partner. It all happened this one day way back I was on Twitter and I received a message from PGUK asking me to join. At first I was sceptical, I had no idea what they were or what a network even is. So far I love Freedom!. Supportive staff and good partnership especially they're based so close. I just hate the two month delay.
Moving on,
My biggest dream is to be a pharmacist as I am studying pharmacy right now, currently on my 3rd year. And now my new dream is to have at least 200,000 subscribers!

I upload mainly funny makeup and beauty videos but soon, real soon I'm going to upload a huge variety of videos from comedic skits and vlogs that would keep you entertained. I upload every Friday. So subscribe I promise you won't be disappointed :)

Welcome to Freedom! 200,000 subscribers is a hefty goal, but through hard work and dedication, you can do whatever you put your mind to. I know it has to be hard with the schooling, but I give you props for sticking to it. I wish you luck :)

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

awesome - it's great to diversify - I also post beauty videos - I subscribed to you :)

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hi I'm Amby, I'm a girl.
Moving on,

Welcome to the forums ! :) PS. I love pasta